is it true about the mk5 airstream silencer

they reckon that the silencer is quieter will a pellet going through it. i went down my local gun shop and i fired the daystate with both the mk5 and hw silencer with nothing going through it , and the hw silencer was quieter, and i dont know what to do as iv got a hw silencer and a daystate silencer

i know, my mate wans the hw one, but he wants it now and im not having the gun till the 20ths like , so was just wondering what one to keep etc, the daystate one only adds 3 inches and the hw one adds like 6-7 inches or so doesnt it, just wondering what peoples opinion would be, whether its worth the extra length to keep the hw one lol but like i said iv only heard the huntsman firing blank, and the hw was noticeable, but on reviews in the mag it says that the daystate only works when the pellet is fired because it adds back pressure therefore pushing the air back into the barrel...your views? is it just a advertisement for the daystate or is this actually true :/

The Twink mark 2 gets my vote too :thumbs: .

I use one on my HW100 S and its very good.

My mrs has a HW silencer on her Utra and thats very good too.

Never tried the Daystate one but the Twink takes some beating and has been proven using sound equipment to be a slight bit quieter than a HW.

Si.