DARCY BOOK (MARKED)

Guest borntoevade1988

Guest borntoevade1988

Hi there everyone i just bought the book called of dogs and deer off Darcy waited weeks for it and it finally arrived today i was well exited lol i just opened it and it looks amazing in its box i opened the box to revile the book and to my extream disappointment there is a nasty gouge in the book it looks like some one has scored it with a pen, i am not happy at all it has really really spoilt the look of the book can you contact me darcy please about this problem so we can sort this out asap pictures below to prove:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ffs whats the big deal, i could see the point in moaning if darcy has said he wont replace the book, gee the guy a chance, i think its disgusting your on here bitching, when the fact of the matter is

We will be checking   I got a darcy but full of ginger pubes with split ends, did i moan no just blown them on the carpet for the mrs to hover up

Dont you think this would be better via PM ?

Guest borntoevade1988

the look of the book lol your ment to read it not look at it

He just paid for a brand new item to be delivered, Not a damaged one. FFS he deserves what he has paid good money for.

TC

thanks mate at least you understand there are sum fu*ing ideots on this website with stupid coments init look at pics its discusting

ffs whats the big deal, i could see the point in moaning if darcy has said he wont replace the book, gee the guy a chance, i think its disgusting your on here bitching, when the fact of the matter is that, you have a book there that you are able to read, an im sure darcy will replace the book when he hears of it, if not then stick a post up saying your disgusted ffs, ill probs back you then ffs

• Like 10
Guest borntoevade1988

did you use a knife when opening the box??? :hmm:

Think your right mate :yes:

you carnt mark it cuz its in a black protective box and that ant damaged look at the pic or the black box if you dont belive me