Sitting rabbit

i wish i had some rabbits around me so as i could complain about my dog

theres none around me mate..I have done over 500 miles this week..I dream of having a bit of decent permission close to home one day..LOL.

I cant sit waiting for it to come to me..I just get out and go for it on my own.. But also If it wasnt for a few good friends who offer the odd night out on thier ground,i would be struggling to keep my dog half way beteween Fit and fed up..LOL.

theres plenty a rabbits vin just gotter know were to look saw at least 50 on a feild other night less tghen 5 mile from you im gonner ask farmer for permish to ferret but suffice to say we had over twenty runs at rabbit with are younguns other night to try get em working beam an after all them runs succeeded in taking 4 rabbits are dogs are crap on em lol but the rabbits round here vinny they know crack big time lol all the best vinny boy :thumbs:

theres plenty a rabbits vin just gotter know were to look saw at least 50 on a feild other night less tghen 5 mile from you im gonner ask farmer for permish to ferret but suffice to say we had over twenty runs at rabbit with are younguns other night to try get em working beam an after all them runs succeeded in taking 4 rabbits are dogs are crap on em lol but the rabbits round here vinny they know crack big time lol all the best vinny boy :thumbs:

I know theres some spots mate..some reeet hot spots..LOL... you will be getting that suburu rolled over if ya not carefull...heheeee. Im off out with that long net in the morning,,

how old is she ?

Three. Ive been taking her out since she was about 18 mounths she's just had a litter of pups (all sold) so she's been out of action for a while im starting to get her fitness back after her litter and the summer. Just wanted some advice before I start her again.

I think birds Tongue was firmly in his cheek when he said what he said to many folk with a sense of humour bypass. It is annoying when dogs don't pick up sitters and it's not exclusive to collie x's. Just keep at it mate the dog will learn just some do it quicker than others.