Anyone ever come across this problem? Have a black bitch at the minute that had this problem and i have got it sorted via the vet but he is saying it will happen again next time she comes into heat so it she needs spayed. Really don't want to have to spay the bitch.

Anyone ever come across this problem? Have a black bitch at the minute that had this problem and i have got it sorted via the vet but he is saying it will happen again next time she comes into heat so it she needs spayed. Really don't want to have to spay the bitch.

Had this problem couple years back with a staff bitch took her too vets sorted things out took the chance instead off spaying but happened again next season so better off having the bitch spayed mate pain in the ass problem otherwise

I presume second time around you spayed her lilpip. Heard you can have it removed altogether and not have to spay.

yea had her spayed second time around and never had a problem since that was 2years ago now, never heard about the removal before so wouldnt be able to say

amount of times ive had to put it back into sheep. if spaying solves the problem and you value the dog do it. doubt you will be able to breed her again. any prolapse sheep weve had to wash it, put it back in and stitch the ewe to try and keep her from expelling it again. those that survive go to factory after their lambs are weaned.

my lurcher bitch had it her first season, kept it clean no loose bedding paper,sawdust etc. and it went with the passing of her season. now five yr old and comes in every 6 months with out the problem. pupped her last year without any problems and a healthy litter of 7.

asked a vet about it and she said it must of been her body,s reaction to the hormones of her first season.

post-4031-0-70846700-1322760487_thumb.jpg