Bulpa

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here is a couple i have found of him  

Gokart you talk utter garbage!! Ricky knows what my dogs did and were capable of as I did his? Never ran solo,what are you going on about you fool? Try and shoot my dogs down I really don't give a fly

Ye cant of been near whins land Joe surely there cant be anything living for miles around where he lives everything has been tor of dartmoored

Posted Images

ille tell you there one thing some of them dogs you have are mongrly for me not pacy enough etc but they work and are bred from workers so fair play to youse , as the amount of dribble i hear on hear with first cros this non worker to non worker shows yo what fellows no what way to go forward ,there not minshaws now but working lurchers,that do a job ,maybe not suit some ,as they throw quite a varience , but they can all catch game were they hunt , more than alot do on the uk scene

Have you seen them run then whin?

Andy would you have any pics of the collie(Don's dam) you put Jack across?

Would be nice to see what type. :thumbs:

here you are fella, the Dam of Don

PICT0644-1.jpg

SHE looks a good type,a friend of mine lives over in the north of ireland,said he met the lad who brought the collie over to be mated,and she was from top stock,had to pull a few favours to secure the loan of her i am told,he only met the lad ounce,but knew by talking to him he was a good dogman,and knew his stuff,i will be over to northern ireland over christmas period,so he will try to arrange a meet with him if possible,it be nice to have a few pints with some good dogmen,if it happens will let you know
  • Like 1

ille tell you there one thing some of them dogs you have are mongrly for me not pacy enough etc but they work and are bred from workers so fair play to youse , as the amount of dribble i hear on hear with first cros this non worker to non worker shows yo what fellows no what way to go forward ,there not minshaws now but working lurchers,that do a job ,maybe not suit some ,as they throw quite a varience , but they can all catch game were they hunt , more than alot do on the uk scene

Have you seen them run then whin?

mongrel or not they defo kill there fair share of game :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Whin my old mate your are kennel blind surely, I couldnt careless what you say or at least try to....

You wanna grow up or grow a pair and get on with it, To mongrly there lurcher to lurcher over many yrs so ya there MONGRLY , Just the way there ment to be there breed for work not for show you must get over yourself whin honest fellah your tunring into thl ''whin'' ger

If the dogs are filling the freezer then who's to whine

• Like 4

Andy would you have any pics of the collie(Don's dam) you put Jack across?

Would be nice to see what type. :thumbs:

here you are fella, the Dam of Don

PICT0644-1.jpg

SHE looks a good type,a friend of mine lives over in the north of ireland,said he met the lad who brought the collie over to be mated,and she was from top stock,had to pull a few favours to secure the loan of her i am told,he only met the lad ounce,but knew by talking to him he was a good dogman,and knew his stuff,i will be over to northern ireland over christmas period,so he will try to arrange a meet with him if possible,it be nice to have a few pints with some good dogmen,if it happens will let you know

keep me informed mate, he is a great guy and has some amazing dogs..amazing stories aswell!

Apart fromm the 3 ''SHOW'' winners no anit seen any, And the thing is iam not for one mintue thinking you keep a bad dog infact iam sure there better than avrage but its the way your coming across on here thats starting to become annoying now, Credit where its due it anit hard stop all the ''Iam the only one thats done abit''

rabbit hunter how are they bred as i a have frankel coming up , what minshaws in there make up.are the dons pups bulpa etc be good to see them run , were you from and who can vouch for you as no going back were i take you ive got frankel coming up then you i am looking for to see dogs to match mines as lately there not been much about and the less good dogs about the less breeding to keep good qauility stuff