Exercise

maybe its just me but i leave for work in the dark and return in the dark so my dogs only get one walk a day at the mo and its on the lead, im going to get my bike back out as i find its alot better for my dogs! i let one of them of the lead when i take them in the day as my dog in my avatar runs off, he never used to but he turned that magical 1 year old and all hell broke loose, ive tried every thing, long leads, electric collars, thrashings, being nice, not shouting, shouting plus more, hes just one of them dogs i guess, and the one thing he loves to do is to get to ground!

It is a problem to get enough exercise into dogs with a lot of drive, mine cannot be allowed off the lead as they are always rioting off on one thing or another, usualy deer. plus the worry of them dropping in.

When i take them out on the bike, theres smoke coming off me brakes :laugh:

Edited by foxfan

Like i mentioned before dix, i follow the 8 fold path for mental well being, i dont really believe in sentinent beings, and nor am i vegitarian. i believe in the fact that the truth lies within us and that the way to nirvana is inside of ourselves rather than having to earn merit or pray for forgiveness, more faith in ones self than faith in a 2011 yr old story book, dude. Hope this helps