How to stay warm in the winter!

I can promise you I make nothing from that link or any other I put in my blog (obviously the google ads are different but counterproductive in your argument). If you read the blog, you will see lots of links to all manner of websites (which I receive nothing from, just to clarify). I'm a genuine believer in giving credit where it's due and helping out small and local businesses where possible. Just because I recommend something, it doesn't mean I am getting anything from it. If I believe in something, I will tell people and vice-versa.

I only just bought tops and bottoms from them (obviously) so I won't need anything else in the foreseeable future...so even if I did make anything, it would be useless wouldn't it?!?

This thread has reminded me why I don't come here that often (as I received similar abuse in another thread). I have removed any company/manufacturer names from this post. It is now ambiguous and open ended in terms of what i'm recommending - with the only slant being towards merino wool (but maybe i'm getting paid by the merino sheep to say that).

Ha ha, well that's the first i've seen of that. But clearly I do not qualify as i'm not a charity! With regards to meeting 'online publicity requirements', I don't think the amount of hits I get in an entire year would be enough (if thats how they would decide)! The most hits i've ever got (I just checked) is 94 - and that was BEFORE this post!

I wish I hadn't bothered now!

Regardless of any of that, this section is the 'review' section. How can I review something and not tell you what it is?!? Does everybody that mentions a brand or manufacturer get the same treatment?

Toodle pip

Edited by huffhuff
Well come smell my drawers

Thanks for the offer,but I am in a relationship :icon_eek:

Google it - I am not the only one!

I dont have to google,I have HH and Berghaus kit,no complaints and all are fine.

Fair enough, everybody is different I guess. But, synthetic/poly layers will smell more than wool. Fact.

Have a good evening :)

I disagree: once wool takes on that sweaty smell, it may smell fresh immediately after washing, but the moment it gets warmed up by body heat again the old smell comes right on out once more! I've found that synthetic fleece etc is much more resistant to long term stinking.

• Like 1