kennel heating

what do you guys use for heating the kennel during the winter have a pup coming at xmas she will be 7 weeks old and was thinking she will need some kind of heat in there ,she will be on her own and kennel size is 5ft x 4ft is a heat lamp safe in a timber kennel was also thinking of a stone hot water bottle

Mine get nothing but a good draught free box with a bit of carpet over the front with plenty of bedding, Never done mine any harm

This year i should have (hopefully) a litter off my bitch due in 23rd dec and she'll have a wood burner and a heat lamp in the out house which IHO she'll need this time of year cause of the litter and to make sure she keeps condtion, But my other will like i say have a decent box and they'll be sound like they've been any other winter (And plenty good food)

Heat lamp pal is the way to go? Why put all that effort in feeding her right . Walking for miles with them . Just to let them shiver the weight off trying to keep warm . It only costs about 10 p a night . It makes sence ! It dont make them soft I don't think. mine gets It on every night if the temp drops atb yeti