the match

if my we bitch had more experance i would enter the comp but think she to young yet, :thumbs: hope it comes off and goodluck to everyone in it :thumbs:

shes still young tommy but theres plenty the same way bred that can handle two runs

i know but my luck i would be matched with a more experanced dog and be out in the first round lol.. f**k then the slagging would start lol.. but it would be good crack to enter her for the sport and crack! ya never no what way the day goes lazy!!! :thumbs:

6 runs to the final ffs iv give dogs away would have made it

to be honest i might put her in just for the crack! like they say if your not in you cant win,lol.. shes only 13months old and doing well so why not give her a go!!! ffs you couldint give your dogs away if you tried lol... :thumbs:

tommy il bring an ole dog out of retirement an run ya up at slem for the craic theres no fence wall or gate that he will slow down for the only thing is hes never run a hare in his life but hes one of them dogs ya no hes not going to put the brakes on

Is that dog me and you are going out with???? lamp

:laugh:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right lads yous no who yous are you got the last topic took off with crabbing an bullshit this is up for lads in the north who want to have a 16 dog match the rules were put up an gorgers the man to p

and may the best dog win no matter who owns it

always one t w a t who meses it up on ere had a gutsful

if my we bitch had more experance i would enter the comp but think she to young yet, :thumbs: hope it comes off and goodluck to everyone in it :thumbs:

shes still young tommy but theres plenty the same way bred that can handle two runs

i know but my luck i would be matched with a more experanced dog and be out in the first round lol.. f**k then the slagging would start lol.. but it would be good crack to enter her for the sport and crack! ya never no what way the day goes lazy!!! :thumbs:

to be honest i might put her in just for the crack! like they say if your not in you cant win,lol.. shes only 13months old and doing well so why not give her a go!!! ffs you couldint give your dogs away if you tried lol... :thumbs:

tommy il bring an ole dog out of retirement an run ya up at slem for the craic theres no fence wall or gate that he will slow down for the only thing is hes never run a hare in his life but hes one of them dogs ya no hes not going to put the brakes on

ffs, lazy you want me to run my pup against an old timer if its just a day out im your man ill go out for a hunt no prob! :thumbs: slem fs i hunted there 20 years ago and havint been back :thumbs:

right call down we will go out for a sneak preview

lads like lazy said anybody wants to run a dog in the comp, pm gorger 16 people will be enough :thumbs: im away get the head down gettin picked up soon wish me luck lol... :thumbs:

same here t im out early aswell

good luck hope i have a good post and pics for tomorrow :thumbs: :thumbs:

Is that dog me and you are going out with???? lamp

yes icey we will have to stop slagging about this comp oh an bye the way its november

right lads yous no who yous are you got the last topic took off with crabbing an bullshit this is up for lads in the north who want to have a 16 dog match the rules were put up an gorgers the man to pm to enter so dont f**k this one up

• Like 1

right lads yous no who yous are you got the last topic took off with crabbing an bullshit this is up for lads in the north who want to have a 16 dog match the rules were put up an gorgers the man to pm to enter so dont f**k this one up

count me in ,have pm gorger,atb mp