stopper protecrors

thers allways one clowm who wonts to argue its people like you what give this site a bad rep dont go on my post's that would be the best thing to do

ok mate .i think i can just about make out what youve wrote.before i go do your stopper protecrors also protect the stoppers.there is always a clown who runs injured dogs isnt there.the mongrel in the picture doesnt look as if it would catch anything uninjured. :angel:

yore a funy lad arnt you i think you ort to grow up very childish

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi lads and lases has any of you lot used stopper protectors i left mine in the other night by misstake and the f*****g dog ran on a track and ripped the skin of one of his toppers theas are the stopp

Stopper protecters are so last season   Here's the new must have accsessory.....perfect for dogs that crash hedges.  

Anyone serious enough into lurchers will at some point have dealt with sore stoppers and protecting them in some way.

thers allways one clowm who wonts to argue its people like you what give this site a bad rep dont go on my post's that would be the best thing to do

youve got a cheek about starting arguments wisny long ago you were a cheeky b***%*d on a post a made,,