Good foxing strains/lines

i did this 2 years ago looking round for a good year went an seen the sire an dam working so when the bitch was prego i put me name on a pup! the parents had seen alot so i thought the pup would take to it like a duck to water im still trying to get it goin he's two now! good luck bull

Well if ye dog is only 2 this will be his first season surely ye wasnt trying to start it last season ?? patience is a virtue so they say not every dog self enters first time out lad

thats so true but must admit i like early starters dug a few to mine at ten month but yes hedz is bang on there :thumbs:

he self entered at the end of last season an i got 3 with him, this season hes hasnt got goin at all back out agen 2 morra

Strange that are ye sure theres something at home?? what was the dogs last dig like ??

was wonderin that me sen can only dig it if its home ... has it jacked ??

i did this 2 years ago looking round for a good year went an seen the sire an dam working so when the bitch was prego i put me name on a pup! the parents had seen alot so i thought the pup would take to it like a duck to water im still trying to get it goin he's two now! good luck bull

Well if ye dog is only 2 this will be his first season surely ye wasnt trying to start it last season ?? patience is a virtue so they say not every dog self enters first time out lad

thats so true but must admit i like early starters dug a few to mine at ten month but yes hedz is bang on there :thumbs:

he self entered at the end of last season an i got 3 with him, this season hes hasnt got goin at all back out agen 2 morra

Strange that are ye sure theres something at home?? what was the dogs last dig like ??

starting a young bitch meself and not sure about her but i have my lakey dog with me and he hasn't let me down before so i can trust him when he say's there's nothing at home,it's just been to mild to be finding them in the the ground yet unless you run them in

starting a young bitch meself and not sure about her but i have my lakey dog with me and he hasn't let me down before so i can trust him when he say's there's nothing at home,it's just been to mild to be finding them in the the ground yet unless you run them in

he hasnt jacked lads if he did i wouldnt have him! were i live its crap nothin about so this weekend im goin on permo were we should get a dig! we will use my mates dogs who are 100% an if they say theres sumthin ome we will let him in 1st so we no theres somethin there an see what he does!

he hasnt jacked lads if he did i wouldnt have him! were i live its crap nothin about so this weekend im goin on permo were we should get a dig! we will use my mates dogs who are 100% an if they say theres sumthin ome we will let him in 1st so we no theres somethin there an see what he does!

let us know how you go :thumbs:
  • 4 weeks later...