derby,chadd lads?

dog warden then////?????,eny advise on this????

Dog wardens will be finished for the night, taking it to the local cop shop is an option, so is the local kennels........ Good on you for caring, just dont tuen the fecker loose as you can guarentee the owner will then turn up, plus a pup that age is a danger to itself and drivers...

mate i have it on the lead,walked round local,none of the lads no of this dog,theres f**k all i can do as i dont drive,am willing to have it for a few hours but am at my mums for the weekend,but no it wont be let to run,it was nearly hit my a car when i grabed it,its been very well looked after some ones missin it,all so no coller,the mrs has just took it for a walk round the block again so fingers x

yes mate it did,it was a lads called richards,my mrs took it for a walk and bumped in 2lad new that new owner,funny thing was a mate rang him and he said no its not my dog lol but it was he wasent in,it got out as his mrs was bathing the kids,around 23 tts,great pup realy frendly but looks like hes going to be a big dog,happy ending ,mate

Edited by tb25

was it a richard then??? :thumbs: i have seen him about befor ,i tryed his house first but no look,lucky my mrs bumped in to the feller who new were it stayed,was realy close to gettin took out bye a car so put it on the lead it was good as gold,sure hes on here?