what to do

Its a full moon, Dont be starting a young dog on a bright night.

You need to give the dog all the odds, time its 12 ~ 14 months the seasons over..

I would hang back with it till september, whats the rush??

Everyones got to learn somewhere hope you dont have to learn from your mistakes fella, Ask more questions read a few books.

Take your time .

get it a good working home mate if you not got the time she will need a lot of bringing on now at 7 mth to get her were she shud be she needs to be walked socailased fed and watered cleaned up after bedding changed its a commitment and u dnt have the time have u the land to run her and equipment to go lamping etc u get out of a dog what u put in mate in most cases think of the bitch and wat she deserves wud she rather lie around in a kennel only get out [bANNED TEXT] u hav time or wud she rather be wit sum 1 who will spend the time wit her get her out every other day and work her hard so she can thrive and do wat shes bred 4 ask ur self these tings and u will no wat to do atb mate and next time really tink is a dog 4 u never ever tak 1 jus 4 the sake of it too many unwanted dogs in pounds no need 4 it

ive got a 58/38 bull grayhound she is jest 7months old hasnt seen ne thing yet im hoping 2 get out with her 2night but i jest dont have the time 2 be out a few times a week should i get her going an keep her or jest say fk it fined her a tidy working home she is out of good stuff so i know she will do the bizz ..

Shouldn't you have thought about that before you took the dog in the first place? Give the dog to someone who knows what they're doing.

:thumbs:

ive got a 58/38 bull grayhound she is jest 7months old hasnt seen ne thing yet im hoping 2 get out with her 2night but i jest dont have the time 2 be out a few times a week should i get her going an keep her or jest say fk it fined her a tidy working home she is out of good stuff so i know she will do the bizz ..

F**k me it must be the full moon that brings them out, the typing style is also excellent!!!! At 7 months the dog is a pup, tonight is a full moon and conditions in most places are pretty shit and favour bunnies so possibly one of the worst nights to start what is basically a baby when everything is stacked in the quarries favour. Also not only can you NEVER say "i know she will do the bizz", there are no guarentees in this game, but you are also asking total strangers if you should keep your dog, reach into your handbag and see if you have a pair...............

this is half the reason rspca have so many lurchers circumstances very rarely change so drastically to warrant getting rid of a dog should never have taken her on in the first place if you give her away itll be her third home in less than a year not the best of starts in life for a working dog. lurchers as a general irrespective of cross are very loyal. As generally i know i do proper dog men spend more time with dogs, in field, pen shed than with the wife if you do get rid of her dont bother getting another dog get a goldfish that wont challenge you to, too much responsability

F**k me it must be the full moon that brings them out, the typing style is also excellent!!!! At 7 months the dog is a pup, tonight is a full moon and conditions in most places are pretty shit and favour bunnies so possibly one of the worst nights to start what is basically a baby when everything is stacked in the quarries favour. Also not only can you NEVER say "i know she will do the bizz", there are no guarentees in this game, but you are also asking total strangers if you should keep your dog, reach into your handbag and see if you have a pair...............

crikey your grumpy get ya self off to bed ya sound ever so tired :thumbs:

when i was planing on going out i didnt realise there was a big moon i have run dogs the last 10years i get up an hour [bANNED TEXT] i leave 4 work 2 walk my dogs an cleen them an feed them. so got time its jest late nights an up 4 work in the morn that fks me... i could go friday an sat night but i dont like runing a dog 2 nights in a row..