pigeons wanted...

I'm after pigeons of and description but i'm really after black ones, anyone know of any? I bred a black line a while back & gave em to me dad, rang him for some back & they'd got at some rat poison..all dead.

• 3 months later...

I'm after pigeons of and description but i'm really after black ones, anyone know of any? I bred a black line a while back & gave em to me dad, rang him for some back & they'd got at some rat poison..all dead.

If you are after racers try LOUELLA pigeon world they breed a line of "black ebony krauths" a long distance family and some of their wildermeersch lines produce blacks

hope this helps

does anyone have rollers for sale?

Go on the All England Roller Club Website and get Donna Chantrys phone Number, she may have some contacts in your Area.

Do you want them just for Fun or to Fly in Competition With?

The All England Fly starts Friday 13th :no: and Finishes around the end of July so some Lads might be able to let some go once it Finishes, i Fly a Young Bird Kit on the 23rd and hopefully it will be a :toast:

My Young Bird Team are Flying well at the Minute, getting some Nice Breaks but Mr&Mrs Peregrine keep on paying me a Visit :censored: , they have taken 7 Fantastic Spinners out of my Team so the Birds are locked up now for a week, hopefully, with there Food Supply cut off, they will move on to a different Hunting Area.

I will ask a Few of the Lads for you and i may be able to sort a few out for you later in the Year.

WELL MATE ,

JUST ON SORTING A LOFT OUT FOR THE ROLLERS AT THE MOMENT..........

[ A LOT OF BLOODY HARD WORKS GONE INTO GETTING TO THIS STAGE ]............

WILL BE A WHILE YET AS IVE STILL GOT A BIT OF GROUND WORK TO DO ........... WAS OVER LAST YEAR AT JOHN WANLESSES PLACE WATCHING HIS Y/B KIT AND HIS KIT I BELIVE WAS ENTERED IN THE WC , ........... HAD A CRACKING TIME AND MET SOME GOOD LADS ..........SET THE BUG BACK OFF !!

THE OLD FELLA AND ME HAD ROLLERS FROM HOLE ABOUT 30 YRS AGO ........ GOOD DEEP ROLLERS , WHICH WE JUST FLEW FOR OUR OWN PLEASURE , ........ WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A GO IN TIME AT THE COMPETION SIDE OF THINGS

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING :thumbs:

'Duck Wing' , John is a very good Mate of Mine, that's whose Strain of Pigeon i keep, GOOD DEEP FAST SPINNERS.

Myself and John are over next Month to Judge and i think i will be over with Old Morris when he goes over to Judge.

Anthony Kelly rang me last Night to say Kevin McKinney was in 2nd Place in the World Cup :clapper: .

Anthony, Kevin and the Lads are over here often getting Pigeons.

Myself,John and his Wife Judith spent New Year with the Lads last Year, John and Judith stayed with Kevin and i stayed with Anthony and had a couple of Fantastic Day's out Digging.

What Strain of Pigeon are you getting?