Sign in to follow this  
welshwhippet

A1 lamping kits

Has anyone used or heard of A1 decoy shooting shop,pigeonmania who making their own lamping kits. Just wondering if someone has used the lamp which they make themselves and what their like? Cheers

had one of there lamps mate arent actualy bad there sturdy and more than adequate id say they match upto a lightforce lance

They don;t make them, they buy them in from china. There not as good as a lightforce.

there lamps will match a lightforce lance anyday if anything the beams better on one of these than a lance

Thanks for the replies. Spoke to them on the phone today and they told me that they make them themselves so don't know. What length of beam could I expect from one? Are they a better. Lamp than a clulite?

the beams further than the clulite mate and if u play about whith the bulb you can get quite a tight spot

im tellin u mate ive got one and i use it all the time to save using my striker on small to medium fields

Spoke to them on the phone today and they told me that they make them themselves so don't know.

There speaking shite then :yes: