pigeon shooting

all you can do is nock on the door and say 'good day my name is joe bloggs and i was have noticed alot of birds on (said piece of land) i was wondering if you had anyone who was pest contoling on your behalf........I am a safe shot and fully insured etc......

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Tommy cooper just knock on some farmers doors.

just like that.

Try joining pigeon watch forum a friendly bunch.

But suspect you maybe a member already.

Cheers Cookie

Tommy cooper just knock on some farmers doors.

just like that.

Try joining pigeon watch forum a friendly bunch.

But suspect you maybe a member already.

Cheers Cookie

did you say pigeon watch and friendly, you should wash your mouth out. :tongue2::laugh: :laugh:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

dont forget to ask PW the friendly lot how long before you will get banned once you start shooting double figures.and we will see you on hunting life shortly

Why do people get banned for shooting doubble figures ???

easy,pigeons and shooters x permission = the biggest load of jelous,unhelpfull,selfish,hand bag throwers ever.

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

dont forget to ask PW the friendly lot how long before you will get banned once you start shooting double figures.and we will see you on hunting life shortly

easy,pigeons and shooters x permission = the biggest load of jelous,unhelpfull,selfish,hand bag throwers ever.

Agree never have I met such a load of jealous nobbers in my life as on PW some very good guys also but few and far between.

Cookie

Agree never have I met such a load of jealous nobbers in my life as on PW some very good guys also but few and far between.

Cookie

lol,i never been on pw,but i now that the pigeon boys near me are a bunch of cocks,if im shooting in a hide,they pull up and watch with binoculars,or they allways seem to go in the week,when we want to go sat,due to work.even had one block me in when i was just about to take lurcher for a walk down footpath,he soon moved when i told him id smash hes disco out the way with my battered truck.

Cookie

lol,i never been on pw,but i now that the pigeon boys near me are a bunch of cocks,if im shooting in a hide,they pull up and watch with binoculars,or they allways seem to go in the week,when we want to go sat,due to work.even had one block me in when i was just about to take lurcher for a walk down footpath,he soon moved when i told him id smash hes disco out the way with my battered truck.

and you sir have a shotgun certifcate? i'd watch that temper if you want to keep it!