what age do i start coursing my bull greyhounds??

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The doggy game is a bitch game you juwt have to look on here you cant say anything without some dick saying something if he want to dogs an he puts the time in he will get back out what he puts in .as

two look 'arder than one innit? get rid of em both and get nice little beddy whippet and learn things properly, the dog will proberly teach you more than you teach it! i learnt more from my 1st dog

f*****g retard more like!. Coming soon to a for sale section near you. FTB

ive been out with plenty of lurchers, lamping and in the day. i ent a total twat!! ive had a pitty before thats it! say want you want people i shoulnt of even joined this forum its fulla pricks!! (its not aimed at all of you) :censored::bye:

wow you really had a pit??? its funny because owning one is a way to really boost your status on here!!! it makes you above all the other members who only own inferior dogs like salukis, greyhounds and whippets etc that have no real use in the field compared to "pitty" :notworthy: :notworthy:

tbh mate it was an accidental mate but the mum and dad are nice but the dad was a little overweight. and i only paid £100 cuz it was an accidental breed

mum and dad :laugh: now theres a term not many dogmen use :hmm: :hmm:

alright mate i dont care. i dont care about this now tbh! look how rude all of you are to a new member asking for advice (not a lecture)

your not a new member tho are you?? and if you genuinly dont have a clue about dogs why buy two??? :blink:

The doggy game is a bitch game you juwt have to look on here you cant say anything without some dick saying something if he want to dogs an he puts the time in he will get back out what he puts in .as for people saying get rid of one there pushen on abit in there age an to lazy to put the time into 2 dogs .am doing it with to bull pups an the 2 of them are coming on brilliant i cant ask for much more from them . No need for people to be w**kers to people

• Like 3

i started mine at 6 months [bANNED TEXT] 2 nights a week let her run 3 then come home [bANNED TEXT] she was 12months took on proper night out turned out a gd bitch in the end [bANNED TEXT] [bANNED TEXT] she was 2 yr old wasnt much got away from her in my mind bud a bullx is a easy cross to learn best of luck with um anyway