SCRATCING ABOUT

YER YOUR RIGHT TOMO, YOU CAN SPOILT AND CARRIED AWAY WITH THE BIG NUM,S,,, 40, HIS MORE THAN ENOUGH, IFACT HALF DOZEN SHUD BE MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR SNIPE,,WHAT IT HIS SOME TIMES WHEN YOU PLAN AND TRAVEL 300 MILE YOU DO WANT THAT BIT MORE,,, AND WHO HIS BLUE

Edited by robert michem

YER YOUR RIGHT TOMO, YOU CAN SPOILT AND CARRIED AWAY WITH THE BIG NUM,S,,, 40, HIS MORE THAN ENOUGH, IFACT HALF DOZEN SHUD BE MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR SNIPE,,WHAT IT HIS SOME TIMES WHEN YOU PLAN AND TRAVEL 300 MILE YOU DO WANT THAT BIT MORE,,, AND WHO HIS BLUE

blue is kats brother that lives with mbs naber he told me not to yous snipe , yous blue snipe wont live with him lol,dont yous asd jack as all minshaws are jackers wispa is the best of a bad bunch all the old pics that asd puts up are of 2and3 dogs runing at ones lol and thay put a few nights in one pic lol cant see it my self,

I CAN ONLY SAY [1] THING TO THIS WITH OUT IT GETTING INTO A DEBAIT, ALL SNIPES GAME RABBS HARES AV ALLWAYS BIN SINGLE HANDED, IFF HE WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HARES THEN I WUD NOT RUN THEM ITS HAS SIMPLE HAS..,, IM NOT THE TYPE OF CHAP WHO WANT STUFF IN THE BAG BYE DOUBLEING UP, IM MORE OUT FOR THE SPORT,,,

Guest storm70

Goodman Robert I had old Lucy out lastnight she's 10 year old and still nocking a few rabbit over and still as hard mouthed if not harder I've always ran dogs single doubling up is just a accident waiting to happen evendaytime I've seen good dogs ruined running two keep at em it will be steakpie dinner when Lucy goes and a good drink hopefully not for a few other seasons atb

THE THING IN DOUBLEING UP,,, THEY SEEM TO GET IN THERE COMFORT SONE,,, WHEN YOU START RUNNING THEM SINGLE,,, DO THEY HAVE THE SAME PREY DRIVE,,, ITS NOT IN COMPERTION WITH THE OTHER DOG,,,, IFF AND A BIG IFF MAY BE IT DOSE DO YOUR DOG GOOD THE [ODD] TIME TO GIVE IT THAT BIT MORE KILL IN THEM,, IT MAY AV ITS GOOD POINTS THE ODD TIME///,

Edited by robert michem

doubling up is no good unless dogs no each other they can be heavy on prey makes it unsaleble, or smashed up ,when it was all legal i had 2 bitchee they were both 45 pound roughly they caut alot of qaurry one dog i had was 60 plus only needed him ,all depends the game your on

no dabate jim no one can say a bad word about snipe if i had the chance to yous him agin i would strate away,the dog is still doing his job when meny are bind off at 5 and 6 jest cose thay not been rested and cared for right.if your pup stay like him youl never go ungrey lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DAVID SNIPES THERE WHEN YOU NEED HIM,,,,BUT HE,S NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER AND HIS SPUNG HIS GETTING THINNER LIKE YOURS ..LOL

cheers jim,i dried up a long time ago lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

More information than required there boys LOL

Cheers, D.