hi all right then one of my shooting mates just called me round to show me a new gun....when i got there he had this tiny little gun witch i thought was a small .22 air gun. how wrong was i it takes small 7.5mm brass shells and works like a shot gun it had acme 3 on the side and the fecker was impresive lol...just wandering if any of you lot had any info on them cheers bulls

Guest baldie

Its a 9mm garden gun , Bully, you can shoot at my bare arse at 20 yards with it. :D They were made for shooting bullfinches , and other fruit eating songbirds, in and around orchards, many years ago, because they did little damage to the fruit. Ok at around 10 yards, and not bad at close range on rats, but the little cartridges are bloody dear now. :blink:

Its a 9mm garden gun , Bully, you can shoot at my bare arse at 20 yards with it. :D They were made for shooting bullfinches , and other fruit eating songbirds, in and around orchards, many years ago, because they did little damage to the fruit. Ok at around 10 yards, and not bad at close range on rats, but the little cartridges are bloody dear now. :blink:

CHEERS...do you need a fac for it and if not how mutch would it be worth me paying for it

Guest baldie

Your not seeing my bare arse, Millet, darcy says your a dirty mister :D

Bully, its a shotgun, UNLESS its barrel is less than 24", which it probarbly will be, as most were, and if so, its a section one firearm, and must be on FAC, if it isnt, dont touch it with a bargepole. Value? next to nowt.

I've got a webly scott 9mm garden gun in my safe it fires small brass rimfire cases and i've used it on rabbits to 20yard with some success but its not a good gun as the ejector does not work and you have to take the bolt out and ram the shell out with a rod I certainly wouldn't shot my arse with it though, someone elses aye but not mine :clapper: . last time I bought shells for it it was £6.90 for 50.

Better to get a 410 or 28 bore.

Your not seeing my bare arse, Millet, darcy says your a dirty mister :D

Bully, its a shotgun, UNLESS its barrel is less than 24", which it probarbly will be, as most were, and if so, its a section one firearm, and must be on FAC, if it isnt, dont touch it with a bargepole. Value? next to nowt.

ok cheers for that mate...dont think ille bother with it

hi all right then one of my shooting mates just called me round to show me a new gun....when i got there he had this tiny little gun witch i thought was a small .22 air gun. how wrong was i it takes small 7.5mm brass shells and works like a shot gun it had acme 3 on the side and the fecker was impresive lol...just wandering if any of you lot had any info on them cheers bulls

I used to have a garden gun (3mm.) years ago nice to look at but not mutch good unless your ontop of a rat wich was what theye were used for .dogpainter.

I used to have a garden gun (9mm.) years ago nice to look at but not mutch good unless your ontop of a rat wich was what theye were used for .dogpainter.

spent many a happy hour shooting rats with my uncles. it was always bloody jamming at the bolt. remember shooting a rat in the head and it was still going strong! Great fun while it lasted, then the spoil-sport farmer decided to tidy his farm up. i mean , how inconsiderate! lol.... i once tried to shoot a rabbit on the lamp with it, i got about 8 yards away, shot, hit and watched the bunny high-tail it back to the hedgerow with, probably, nothing worse than a perforated ear drum!!! :D:D great fun, and if i had loads of ratting then i would certainly buy it... :yes: