bedlington whippet x grayhound

grew up with a beddy/whippet x grey called Moss, my mum's lurcher, cracking dog, still catching rabbits at 15. obviously she wasn't being worked at that age, but she was still keen as mustard, and you just couldn't stop her when we went for a walk on dad's permission. she was great with me & my brother when we were little. she looked like a large beddy x whippet, blue/grey rough coat. only real problems we had with her was that she'd spend hours licking the pipes in the house (copper deficiency) and towards the end she had a few strokes. but every time we mentioned the vets she was right as rain again! was 19 when she was finally put to sleep. crossed her with my dads 29 1/2" saluki x grey dog, got some very useful pups, looked like larger, sturdier versions of Moss. lovely bitch, i'd love to have another of that cross. comes highly recommended :good:

grew up with a beddy/whippet x grey called Moss, my mum's lurcher, cracking dog, still catching rabbits at 15. obviously she wasn't being worked at that age, but she was still keen as mustard, and you just couldn't stop her when we went for a walk on dad's permission. she was great with me & my brother when we were little. she looked like a large beddy x whippet, blue/grey rough coat. only real problems we had with her was that she'd spend hours licking the pipes in the house (copper deficiency) and towards the end she had a few strokes. but every time we mentioned the vets she was right as rain again! was 19 when she was finally put to sleep. crossed her with my dads 29 1/2" saluki x grey dog, got some very useful pups, looked like larger, sturdier versions of Moss. lovely bitch, i'd love to have another of that cross. comes highly recommended :good:

cheers for that pal... i'll let you know if i happen to come accross this breed :)

My bed whip cross grey is eleven now and retired , from roughly ten months she started catching bunnies , then on her first season i gave her loads of ferreting lamping and mouching , she cought nearly every rabbit that was catchable, then she started coming out with terriers and working as a team , she would find charlie mark charlie and kill charlie pre ban, she would struggle but there was always another dog with her, the only problems i had with her , she started opening up as she got older and she turned a death one on you when on a scent or sighted something to far away and when there wasnt much about she would go on to far ahead, but hey you show me a dog without foults and i will show you a bull shiter.

My bed whip cross grey is eleven now and retired , from roughly ten months she started catching bunnies , then on her first season i gave her loads of ferreting lamping and mouching , she cought nearly every rabbit that was catchable, then she started coming out with terriers and working as a team , she would find charlie mark charlie and kill charlie pre ban, she would struggle but there was always another dog with her, the only problems i had with her , she started opening up as she got older and she turned a death one on you when on a scent or sighted something to far away and when there wasnt much about she would go on to far ahead, but hey you show me a dog without foults and i will show you a bull shiter.

when i do get one i hope he/she dont open up.. i have a beddy x whippet that does that already lol... theres first x beddy x grays in cmw but i thought that a beddy whippet x gray would be the better choice. only time will tell tho :D

Edited by Boom