squizzers

nod

Was out today at a clients setting some tunnel traps for these critters when i was going down the drive, they were running all over the driveway, couldnt wait for the traps to work so out comes the rapid. sat back in the van and waited by 3 nice big oak trees and it wasnt long before 1st young squizzer shows up, crawling down the tree at about 25 yard away, cross hair on his neck and slap the .20 finds its mark, as he was falling another chatters higher above him in the same tree, sitting in the fork of the tree looking down on his sibling, he aint coming back up the tree so you can join him down there, 5 mins past and i could hear a jay sqwarking and he perched for a sec 50 yard down of me, he made he way slowly towards me pausing for second at a time, 30 yard down he was sitting there with acorn in its mouth so now was my chance, whack down he goes, i managed to get one tunnel set up and looked above me to find 2 squizzers chasing each other so slowly went to the van to get the rapid, they were still chasing one an other so when 1 stopped he fell to floor the other stopped when he relised bro wasnt chasing him, so he joined him too, had to get the traps set so i could get to the next job so put the gun back in the bag and finished of setting the traps, should clear the rest up soon in the fenns. trappingandvan006.jpg

trappingandvan002.jpg

trappingandvan003.jpg

trappingandvan004.jpg