help with pup jumping

nothing worse mate major part of the pups training,,take her out during the day in an area with plenty of big fences and give her plenty of encouregment as she approches hope fully she.ll go over then spend an hour or so doing the same thing,she should get her confidence back, so my advice is take her out for no other reason than fences,if she jumps do the same on the lead aswell...

nothing worse mate major part of the pups training,,take her out during the day in an area with plenty of big fences and give her plenty of encouregment as she approches hope fully she.ll go over then spend an hour or so doing the same thing,she should get her confidence back, so my advice is take her out for no other reason than fences,if she jumps do the same on the lead aswell...

cheers pal was tryin that yestrday bt she jst refused,thinkin of getin my m8t dwn wid his dogs and let her watch em and shel follow em nd jst get her confidence bk up on that fence

you have to start all over again mate start with a stick on the grass and a lead on the dog and a bitt of snap in ya hand throw the food over the stick then you jump over it should folow then build it up when you can see the confidence growing what ever you do dont drag it other wise it probably wont do it if you drag it

• Like 2

you have to start all over again mate start with a stick on the grass and a lead on the dog and a bitt of snap in ya hand throw the food over the stick then you jump over it should folow then build it up when you can see the confidence growing what ever you do dont drag it other wise it probably wont do it if you drag it

cheers pal

cheers pal

i had to do it with mine once

Your dog is 9 mounths old dont be pushing it you can do more harm, keep it on small fences and give her the cpmmand up when you what her to jump, it will soon catch on, its only A pup, when a kidd starts to walk you dont enter it for a marathon do you, things take time, be patient

the only sensible answer old reds ,let me just say this 9mths old to much jumping art such an early age can cause problems that may not be apparent till the dog has grown ot the growth plates dont close till roughlly about 15mths my advice would be to lay of the jumping completely for a whi;le bring the pup back slowly dont worry about large scale fences gates etc the dog has all its working career ahead of it but the way things are going it aint gonna have one ,when dogs lose confidence this his when much worse injuries occur . I have owned animals that could scale littery anything to be found in the field and they nevr steppd over gates etc till i deemed them phycically grown muscles tendons and of course bonses can be permanently damaged . What i would say slowly slowly catch he monkey ,take ya time shell come good again with carefull handling .atb bunnys

I've NEVER taught my dogs to jump, they would follow and make their own way over, under or through. Yes they got caught many a time on fences, however as they get older, stronger and wiser they soon learn the only way is up.

IMAG0982.jpg

IMAG0986-1.jpg