Two nil to us

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a decent session out on Charlie tonight. We had arranger to meet up with Graham and spent some time on his land, we met up at around ten and half an hour later we were onto our first Charlie.  

f**k ur only getting the hang of it now,,, that was eight months ago

I wont answer that and make a c**t of you.

Posted Images

great stuff lads green with envy its hard to keep calm when mr fox is coming in both sides

missed a few like that when dogs run the one farest away

good crack all the same

mack

Have to say its good land to hunt, Graham came to the conclusion that Digger hates fox's,,lol

great stuff lads green with envy its hard to keep calm when mr fox is coming in both sides

missed a few like that when dogs run the one farest away

good crack all the same

mack

Have to say its good land to hunt, Graham came to the conclusion that Digger hates fox's,,lol

No John that's like saying the glass is 1/2 empty,i would say he love's them because he seemed to enjoy himself lastnight

Hard luck Danny but if ye dont get them on the lamp ye might get them in the ground :thumbs:

I was gona go for a shine meself but there fcukall breeze out there so there's no point in just educating the fcuker's

a mate rang me this afternoon he put 1 to ground they dont leave the area lots of holes to drop in to so thats were i will be on sunday