Brother and Sister mating ??

Loads of replys to this, but buy the sounds of it, little in the way of experiance...lol...bro x sis breedings can, and WILL produce VERY good animals, depending on how high the quality of the stock being used is!...just ask any succesful breeder of Bulldogs, racing pigeons etc....i know the Bull dog lads over here breed very tight, and i MEAN tight...i have two terriers on my yard that are so tightly bred, its crazy...there real nice dogs....if the brother and sister are great at there jobs, then i would make the breeding...you would be best of keeping an eye on them, any with defects should be dealt with early.

• Like 4

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loads of replys to this, but buy the sounds of it, little in the way of experiance...lol...bro x sis breedings can, and WILL produce VERY good animals, depending on how high the quality of the stock b

he went to prison for it

i think its abitt close that one mate cousens yes same litter not what i would do

Posted Images

About 15 years ago my daughter let the dogs out whilst i was at work,the bitch was lined by her brother,said daughter felt it appropriate to keep the accidental mating to herself,a few weeks later i thought the bitch was having a phantom pregnancy,still the daughter kept her little secret,eventually the litter was born.There where no physical or mental problems with any of the pups and the 2 i kept became accomplished in the field never showing any negative signs of their close breeding.

Loads of replys to this, but buy the sounds of it, little in the way of experiance...lol...bro x sis breedings can, and WILL produce VERY good animals, depending on how high the quality of the stock being used is!...just ask any succesful breeder of Bulldogs, racing pigeons etc....i know the Bull dog lads over here breed very tight, and i MEAN tight...i have two terriers on my yard that are so tightly bred, its crazy...there real nice dogs....if the brother and sister are great at there jobs, then i would make the breeding...you would be best of keeping an eye on them, any with defects should be dealt with early.

the worst thing you can do is start in breeding or line breeding over 90% of champion racing pigeons are crosses line breeding or inbreeding has ruined the pigeon game people looking into pedigrees to much and saying this bird has to be good as it has this so called champion in it so many times only have to look at any of the national champs in Belgium this year the home of pigeon racing to find that they all race crosses

i just hope lurcher men dont go down the same road with line breeding inbreeding etc

breed best to best you wont go to far wrong

there will always be exception to every rule

Edited by richie1000

the worst thing you can do is start in breeding or line breeding over 90% of champion racing pigeons are crosses line breeding or inbreeding has ruined the pigeon game people looking into pedigrees to much and saying this bird has to be good as it has this so called champion in it so many times only have to look at any of the national champs in Belgium this year the home of pigeon racing to find that they all race crosses

i just hope lurcher men dont go down the same road with line breeding inbreeding etc

They may be "racing" the crosses but what are they crossing to get "the cross".

• Like 1

alot of guessing going on in the thread the reality is you can breed them but what will you produce and do the risks out way the gains ? what are you mating brother to sister for ? in nature a sire regularly covers many of its ofspring but bad traits are more easily reproduced and magnified than the good ones in my eyes theres little need for this sort of mating unless your breeding champions to produce champions in only two breeds of dogs could i see a need and thats racing greyhounds or fighting bulls the bottom line is theres nothing to be gained from a brother sister mating for any other purpose in my eyes .

heard lazy you were bred this way

no mate i came of irish an scots stock what about your self did the D N A come back from the parashoot regiment to find your father

no they found him stuck up your mum

so it true he is bi sexual your mother wasnt just a one off

he had his name and adress on the bottom of his boots

They may be "racing" the crosses but what are they crossing to get "the cross".

in pigeon racing there no such thing as a pure breed pigeon so there all crossed