Good day for it.

Guest Anubis

very good pics of yr dogs anubis, are these yr first whippets/lurchers cos personally i would say if they are from the same litter all you are schooling them to be is hard mouthed , two pups tugging on rabbits is not conducive to unbruised usable/sellable rabbits schoo; them individually at first it will pay dividends in the long run

Cheers all for the comments.

Hi walk by night....The pups dont tug on the rabbits mate i would not allow that they have worked togeather from a young age.

There is no competing there a team.

What makes you think they tug at the rabbits??? As far as i can see from the pics 3rd one down does look like there tugging but look again.One dog has just picked the rabbit up and the other is comming in to assist.Look at the dog running in the movement of the boddy if going forward.If she were tugging she would be pulling from the back legs and they would be dug in but there not...its an action shot of two bitches just catching the rabbit working togeather.

Look at pic 1 same rabbit and a shot taken after the 3rd one do you see them tugging no there retrieving togeather.

Thanks for your advice but things are fine all the same.

Plus i dont sell the rabbits the dogs and ferrets get them and a rabbit stew now and then for my family.

Having said all that if it had been the case of the dogs tugging your advice would be more than plausible and i thank you for taking the time to share your advice.

Thanks again all.