nd3 arrives tomorrow

lol well you know when we set the cam up next to the target to get some clear fotage well i did just that,then i sat back for a cuppa and a fag,next thing i know i see a bunny hopping along so i grab the rifle and take aim,pulled the trigger and got a crckin head shot at 28 yards(my zero range)only to hear the strangest sound from hitting a bunny in the head??? yep you guessed it it was directly inline with the camera :(

i have found a small flaw,tonight when out the wind had picked up and the chill factor was damed bad and the nd3 did not peform to well and immitted a lot less light sad.png but would still be great for the rats at close range! but winter rabbits i think will be a pain in the ass if temps are low

Ryan,

Are you using rechargable batteries? I find that my rechargables don't seem to like the cold and although the light from the Ultrafire is still bright, it dropps of once the batts are cold.

I'm going to invest in some better quality rechargables or maybe even just use the Energizer or Duracell disposables.

Tony

PS what batts does that unit take?

not using rechargables but will try a better brand,it use's cr123's 3 v which is a shame as i have 12 cr123's that are rechargeable but they are 3.6 v :(

if any one can use these they can have them all for a fiver posted :D