nd3 arrives tomorrow

well guys ive been looking at the nd3 but found the price a tad high,well that was before one popped onto ebay for £65 delivered and new in the box!!! well i snapped it up :D welll it arrives tomorrow so im looking forward to going out and seeing if it does what it claims? i will be doing a full review on my youtube of it but at the moment im having some technical problems.....i shot my camcorder :cray: but stay tuned ;)

Hi Ryan.

Funny enough my mucker was talking about the ND3, and maybe having a look at one, but he's as tight as a camels arse in a sand storm :D .......I jest......hes worse than that.

You did very well to get one for £65, what you have saved on the ND3 will go towards your new camera :thumbs::boogy:

Look forward to seeing your review and footage, good luck with it......ohh.....and the new camera :tongue2:;)

ATB.

Bill.

lol cheers guys,well its arrived,and i hit a small problem right of the bat...if like me you have a rapid and are using the standed mounts with a hawke panorama it wont fit onto the scope with its adjustable mount ! but ive over come this by fitting it to my moderator for now but i will look into a few different mounts and find something better so i can get it mounted onto the scope....which im not to keen on the mount it comes with as its not too good a hold as it does allow some movement laterally so even if it had fitted id of been getting rid of it,but apart from that it looks a nicely made torch keep tuned in and ill add the full video review as soon as i can ;)

well had a couple hours out tonight,but no fotage till new cam gets here,but i can say 99% of the bunnys did not run !!!! alot of them reared their heads but soon got back to what they were doing,it tock a bit of setting up to get the beam the same size as the view through the scope but it also helps a little with rangein in the dark,and i think with a little more practice this could indeed be a dam good buy,also poped to give it a go on a rat shoot and one or two of them did seem to react to the light but on the whole they were just like the bunnys,so maybe it was noise or movement from me that startled those that did react,then i smacked my let one and decided that id call it a night seeing as blod was drippin down my leg :D but i will get some fotage and update this with a link so you can see just how it works for your selfs.

well had a couple hours out tonight,but no fotage till new cam gets here,but i can say 99% of the bunnys did not run !!!! alot of them reared their heads but soon got back to what they were doing,it tock a bit of setting up to get the beam the same size as the view through the scope but it also helps a little with rangein in the dark,and i think with a little more practice this could indeed be a dam good buy,also poped to give it a go on a rat shoot and one or two of them did seem to react to the light but on the whole they were just like the bunnys,so maybe it was noise or movement from me that startled those that did react,then i smacked my let one and decided that id call it a night seeing as blod was drippin down my leg :D but i will get some fotage and update this with a link so you can see just how it works for your selfs.

Hi Ryan.

Hope the legs ok mate :huh:

Well thats interesting to hear, so not much effect on the bunnies then :hmm: cool :thumbs: Looking forward to your footage with it working in the field.

Choosing a light / laser can be a bugger, because some are so bright they bugger up you own night vision :icon_eek:

Bill.

lol yer they can but it was a strange affect after you take your eye from the scope,you still had your night vision intact but you need to blink a couple of times to be able to focus...or it may just be me lol and how i missed a 3foot by 2 foot lump of concrete i will never know lol....fotage should be up with in a week,sooner if cam hurrys up!