Guest hunterside

not everybody can find a vet willing to do it, and when you do you ave to produce a valid shotgun certificate or similar. Alot of vet ask to many question i took a pat pup to the vets for its jabs she asked about the pups tail which was dock when i told her thas how i brought it she shrugged her shoulders and said nowt 2 days later i had a visit from the local RSPCA told him the same thing i told the vet. The old breed of vets are ok its the new breed of vets which is the problem.

Edited by hunterside
  • Like 1

Vets usually leave a little stump

They will dock them exactly where you tell them to,you just have to make sure you're there,my vet would have done my litter short only I overseen every dock and dew claw,I still felt like I was wasting my money but at least it made mine legal,you just have to find a decent vet,atb,WM

well the vet asked me what length I wanted them and all I had to do was show a letter of permision to the vet just saying this person does vermin control with the use of his terriers I was going to do them my self but vets around here wont treat a dog thats been docked and has no papper work so they have ya by the balls so £28 was cheap realy but it is a load of toss over f**k all like.

For £28 quid and letter that any body can write for you why not get the vet to do them and cover your arse? I was going to do them my self because I was told it was a real f****r to get the vets to do them and that you have to jump through hoops so I phoned up to get the crack took the letter in and the money job done and got the papper work and no come back I have nothing against any body doing there own I have done my own before the law changed but it was just as easy to get them done by the vet.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...