Old wives tales

2 old wives tales that i have been told - 1. When u catch a chicken place its beak on the floor an draw a straight line in front of it, the chicken will lay there an not move - i have actually tried this one an it does work. 2. If u drop a white hanky in front of a rabbit it wont move - that i haven yet tried as iv never got close enough lol any others?

If you swallow an orange pip a tree will grow inside you.

If you swallow chewing gum it'll wrap round your intestines.

Dandelion sap cures warts.

you can't get pregnant if you have sex standing up.

A lot of hedgerwow fruit means we're in for a bad winter.

My old french teacher used to say "If you chew the tip of your pen then your knob will fall off".....................she was a nutcase!!! :icon_eek:

My old french teacher used to say "If you chew the tip of your pen then your knob will fall off".....................she was a nutcase!!! :icon_eek:

and if she chewed on the top of your knob,she will get sprayed with ink lol

:bad: ..........no thanks she was pretty old!! She was a jew with a concentration camp number tattooed on her.........some life she had!!!!

french teacher......... u never went 2 school ya gimp :whistling:

I did....i went to the clever school just along the road from your f*****g 'special' one........... :yes:

:bad: ..........no thanks she was pretty old!! She was a jew with a concentration camp number tattooed on her.........some life she had!!!!

scott more then likely knows something about that lol

I did....i went to the clever school just along the road from your f*****g 'special' one........... :yes:

m--ks wan thats [bANNED TEXT]........ :censored:

m--ks wan thats [bANNED TEXT]........ :censored:

I think you've just proved my point................ :bye::laugh: