hello i am the new boy on here is it any good

hello everyone i am new to this site looks good and lots of shooters with good things to talk about bit about me 40+ years old shooting on and off for 30 years and still no good. but i enjoy it so what the hell.always had springers until 18 months ago and wow how guns have changed i wont laugh at precharged any more by eck there good in the last 2 years ive had a rohm tm200 shooter precharged rifle .177 spits pellets out as quick as you can pull the trigger great fun and very accurate. air arms pro sport .177 with a twink silencer and adapter fitted 9/10 accuracy for me. has to be the best springer ever made.rohm combat trainer co2 rifle had no nuts so did a swap with pete wadeson for a webley raider 10xs in .22 .that was a very good accurate rifle very underated and cheap as owt to buy. now were getting to the good ones remember the other guns mentioned are sold to fund the next one and so on next was the s410 bargain price with all the bits oh my giddy aunt can this really be this good. hits a 5pence all day long at 35 meters. a walnut thumb hole stock came up for sale for 70 quid snapped it up as quick as owt . it was a minter so i sold my standard stock on devil bay for 74 quid with 15% going to help for heroes thanks to that buyer for doing his bit. next i fancy a bit of pistol shooting the pistols i have had before are hw45 rubbish hw40 second hand price it is good for what it is hw75 very expensive for what it is and no better than the hw40 for power or accuracy for me. so i got a webley alecto .177 with the case and all the gubbins with it for 130 quid posted put a 10 mtr target up hit the bull 7 times on one stroke did it again hit the bull six times last one missed wife had shouted your dinners ready and scared the brown out of me. ate my dinner and started again it would no miss 1 pump is good for 15 mtrs so tried it at 25 mtrs on 2 pumps strokes. hitting 10pence pieces with ease this is with the open sights. still holes cans at 35 mtrs. hello mr pigeon has landed on top of the conifer about 25mtrs away gave it 2 pumps dead aim no shooting higher or lower straight on give it a sporting chance. well it made a good supper and tasted great.so webley alecto 10/10 has to be one of the best pistols ever made. next air arms s400 .177 carbine single shot as light as a toy accuracy was perfect power spot on can something this light and small cause so much damage yes it can this is another 10/10 for me. next a falcon fn8-wg .177 pistol with a bushnell trophy red dot sight in mint con got the lot for 210 posted. it can be fac tuned and that is all they are good for .they are a full power hunter take down pistol. i put a full length twink silencer on it and a full length hawke eclipse scope on it and a bisley 90mm rubber scope enhancer on. the twink silencer worked as the fore end. and the scope enhancer is as good as any shoulder rest as it keeps the scope still as it is resting on your fore head.so now to something very strange i still have the s510 and the s400 looking on the adds i see a air arms ev2 in silver did not have a clue what mk it was but not bothered i fell in love with it as soon as i saw her. add said this has served me well won many competitions with it 650 quid posted thats mine i said. he was selling all his stuff off he was packing in at the age of 78 .he had loads for sale d state grand prix all the top makes so made the deal he went to post it and oh my god he told them it was a rifle so no chance of getting it posted. so my lad fetched it met him half way. i did not go because i had a heart attack 18 months ago and i am now agoraphobic i dont go out .good job i have a 35 meter long garden to shoot on and keep me occupied .so gets it home put a scope on it start to zero it in and oh my god what have i bought the noise was really bad even for my large garden sounded like a shot gun not a precharged someone will start to moan .i am very lucky A&M custom gunsmiths the maker of the twink silencer is only 5 mins away from me .rang him up told him the problem and he laughed he said it makes no difference when you are in the field target shooting. noise is not a problem.i asked him to quieten it with a twink silencer 5 days later got it back twink silencer and fitting been put in airstripper without any damage to it. here we go accuracy is spot on the ev2 will outshoot me forever and it is so quiet it sounds like an s410. i have been through a lot of guns and a lot of money to find my dream rifle .and i have now got her i am not a natural shooter i have to shoot a lot to get what i want. if you are like me then the guns i have listed will help you. if you want a hunting rifle with top accuracy get the s410 or the s400 in .22 best pistol for close range hunting webley alecto if you get the chance get a ev2 mine weighs half a ton with the scope and silencer on but rested against a tree or laying on the floor you will hit what you are aiming for thank you for looking i hope this will save you from buying any rubbish save your money and buy the best you can all the best forest gump