Looking at deer with a lamp

if you go out at night armed with a lamp, then start shining it about a deer park, in all honesty what do you think is going to happen, ffs some people bring it on themselves.

Never said it was a deer park! Its my permission that is around the borders of a park. I have permission on the land ...

Even if you get caught with just a lamp they'll probably accuse you of going to sus the place out before coming back to poach. Theyll then say they have "reasonable suspicion" that you're going to break the law and confiscate your lamp. Even if you don't get charged with anything and you get your lamp back do you really want the hassle?

Even if you get caught with just a lamp they'll probably accuse you of going to sus the place out before coming back to poach. Theyll then say they have "reasonable suspicion" that you're going to break the law and confiscate your lamp. Even if you don't get charged with anything and you get your lamp back do you really want the hassle?

Not at all mate, that's why I asked first

I think you could be done for disturbing deer if you were using a lamp,i know i was done for disturbing fish,lol.

Sorry to hear that lol, didn't have a piss in the river did you ? :laugh:

Down by me I have some permission that Border's a massive park, Margam Park if anyone's interested.

Apparantly is covered with deer, now If I was to go down with a lamp just to have a look as apparantly there are hundred's down there would there be anything wrong with that ?

Not taking a gun or a dog. I can envision getting a bit of stick even though not even doing anything.

maybe put a camera in your pocket to get those night shots,would that work?,oh and sure plenty lads will thank you for the tip off :laugh:

Its a deer park mate, pretty sure everyone knows about it lol, and they have the Police choppers out there all the fookin time, you'd have to be thick to go poaching on there lol

if you go out at night armed with a lamp, then start shining it about a deer park, in all honesty what do you think is going to happen, ffs some people bring it on themselves.

Never said it was a deer park! Its my permission that is around the borders of a park. I have permission on the land ...

i was sure you said it was a deer park.

I don't doubt it mate, I got FAC though so don't fancy losing it for poaching lol!

On 1 side is a guys farm I know, then this park, then the other side is my permission.

Choppers are out regular and the guy I know reckons wild life officers in 4x4's park up on the track and check out all vehicle's coming and going asking what there doing up there! Think most people round here who like lamping "rabbits" travel over the bridge lol

dunno why they go over the bridge,plenty of rabbits just before the bridge.