Just curious mate, why would u want a pup to hopefully make an earthdog with chihuahua in it ffs, some people will breed any bloody thing. :no: each to their own I suppose but personally wouldnt waste my time or kennel space with summat like that. atb

dont no bout chuaha but no a bloke that has a yorkiexpat working not my cup of tea as i said before everyman to his own.chuaha haha thats a first :victory:

well mate tyour pup is not a dog for me and your mates yorkie/patt is another no go for me you lads must be like a rescue centere and just take anything if i was told of a litter and they told me that the x was that i would not waste my time even looking at them but like you say every man to thare own good luck

• Like 1

we use mother n father a lot, they will goto ground all day long, no matter r big or deep it is, they luv goin darn them sets, an they both bang on markin dogs, an last lot of pups r all brill werkers and r all marking brill aswell so decided i wa gona av 1 of pups this time, but cheers, an 4 them who sed they wudnt av a x, im sure any good werkin x wud b as good as any pure breed

Edited by johno983

i said i no a bloke that has 1 not a mate and it wudn be my type atal but listen what the man says if it does the job wether it be a complete mungrel or whatevers in the breed then so be it.doe having chuaha :haha: in it is just taking the piss

• Like 1