Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

dont know about you mate but the average joe soap couldnt afford to pay 5 grand for a dog? maybe you could but very few people could

to be honest mate i wouldnt have that sort of dough for a dog but alot of people do if you put a proven dog over that bitch you d fetch at least 500 a pup that would cover the cost of the dog plus youve still got a top class bitch in your yard :thumbs:

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

stephen king is the only man that seen lucas run well all winter

tem boys comin ta england for years with same dugs chalkie calls them boys that never kill hares

YOU GOT CHALKY ON BRAIN YOU PAL YOUR ALWAYS GOING ON ABOUT HIM CHORK THIS CHORK THAT ALL TIME HE IS NOT YOUR DAD ASWELL :whistling: YOU KEEP GOING ON LIKE HE IS SOME TOP DOG MAN THATS WHAT YOU SAID LAST YEAR HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH :toast:

Chalky top dug man :whistling: his name in England is BILLY BLANK :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest born to run1083

Can't be bothered to read all these pages of chit chat but could someone now tell me the score with him is he catching fit hares now or is all the hype from the summer-autum hares. what's the crack

stephen king is the only man that seen lucas run well all winter

tem boys comin ta england for years with same dugs chalkie calls them boys that never kill hares

YOU GOT CHALKY ON BRAIN YOU PAL YOUR ALWAYS GOING ON ABOUT HIM CHORK THIS CHORK THAT ALL TIME HE IS NOT YOUR DAD ASWELL :whistling: YOU KEEP GOING ON LIKE HE IS SOME TOP DOG MAN THATS WHAT YOU SAID LAST YEAR HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH :toast:

Chalky top dug man :whistling: his name in England is BILLY BLANK :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haha haha haha he is out with the big boys again mate today t.h g.o d.r and the guy who was runner up this year in forley this year ask one of them how is little bitch ran haha get back two your Sunday roast lad

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will bring 1 of my dars and stevey bring is bitch what you say hairyarse and davestone leave my dad alone you do your hunting on the phone haha I will bring the camare as well for all two see haha

• Like 3

Bigliks no one will match anyone but come end match there be all sorts looking to run when the season is over.Then we have the summer maddest again l run you or anyone where every and for how much.Then come winter they all hide again same every year.And for the ones calling lucas a jacker pm jm and run him before season is out sure would not be that hard to beat a jacker would it??????

• Like 1
Guest born to run1083

Bigliks no one will match anyone but come end match there be all sorts looking to run when the season is over.Then we have the summer maddest again l run you or anyone where every and for how much.Then come winter they all hide again same every year.And for the ones calling lucas a jacker pm jm and run him before season is out sure would not be that hard to beat a jacker would it??????

I would run j m, but there's no excuse behind this, at the mo ive only got a first x collie/grey in my kennels so I bet mine will do 0/3 or 0/4 on big fields hahahaha but one thing i can bet on is she won't jack weather it takes 10secs to get away or 10 mins. Wouldn't mind seeing him run tho if I could before the season ended

I would run j m, but there's no excuse behind this, at the mo ive only got a first x collie/grey in my kennels so I bet mine will do 0/3 or 0/4 on big fields hahahaha but one thing i can bet on is she won't jack weather it takes 10secs to get away or 10 mins. Wouldn't mind seeing him run tho if I could before the season ended

hes got a serious injury bud :thumbs: