Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

well you irish crabbers, just got told a well known courseing lad from our plots he over in ireland with a few travellers seeing jm, he took the lads for a run today jm and his two mates let them see lucas run bare in mind the dog been on a lead for 10 weeks with a career threatning stiffle injury, he only got the go ahead to run him,the lads have rang home said they had great day,kilt 7 lucas run 5 and kilt 4 a fantastic dog, do yous not think its time yous rang jm ask the lad to show yous his dog run, what i hear the lad a sound bloke would go out with anyone,dosent have to be a match this travelling man at the game a very long time said lucas is a plesure to watch and a reall killing machine :thumbs:

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

well you irish crabbers, just got told a well known courseing lad from our plots he over in ireland with a few travellers seeing jm, he took the lads for a run today jm and his two mates let them see lucas run bare in mind the dog been on a lead for 10 weeks with a career threatning stiffle injury, he only got the go ahead to run him,the lads have rang home said they had great day,kilt 7 lucas run 5 and kilt 4 a fantastic dog, do yous not think its time yous rang jm ask the lad to show yous his dog run, what i hear the lad a sound bloke would go out with anyone,dosent have to be a match this travelling man at the game a very long time said lucas is a plesure to watch and a reall killing machine :thumbs:

ask my brother am i a liar

IF i had a dog that was A1 :toast: .I`d keep quiet about it and therefore avoid the shoite that goes with ,the aforementioned.

sure look at the fun youd be missing :D

fun?.Mixing with a bunch of macho-retards,Sounds great bro ,bring it on.

IF i had a dog that was A1 :toast: .I`d keep quiet about it and therefore avoid the shoite that goes with ,the aforementioned.

sure look at the fun youd be missing :D

fun?.Mixing with a bunch of macho-retards,Sounds great bro ,bring it on.

the only macho retards on here are the jealous c**ts that ask questions about lucas ask for pictures of lucas and when you give them answers or pictures they do nothing but slate the dog ,if you dont like the topic simple dont read it

that's a bit funny mate as firstly I ain't macho and secondly I'm far from retard. finally how is it jealousy I've asked genuine questions. I wanted to know what had he done to deserve all this chatter about him, many people have good dogs, a few have great dogs but you don't see everyone on here bigging them up to the roof tops or offering them to stud at 2 years old as I'm my view that's idiotic. so if you think I'm a jealous macho retard for wanting to have this debate then more fool you.

So if you won the Derby at Clonmel with a pup(as they all are :thumbs: ) you would nt put him to stud?

Y.I.S Leeview

if it wasnt for this forum nobody would have heard of him thats what this is all about publicity stunt lets see the dog earn his reputation in a few matches otherwise hes just a computer legend

why this forum .the top coursing men in this country .dont use this site .and every time lucas runs in this country hes running in the company of some of the best match dogs in england .hes rated very highly by some very well respected men in the dog world .lucas nor his owner doesnt need thl for advertising .a few jealous wannabees keep mentioning the dog but his owner nor friends dont mention him

I saw him run he looked ok but but it was just after the snow the hares were,nt the best I know of a few dogs that were killing similar numbers only time will tell if he has what it takes over a few seasons.

How did the other dogs fare on the day you saw him run?

Y.I.S Leeview

So flusher its great to hear the dog is back running and in good form now if i just asked a question or two yea might answer them as we all fully believe everything yea said.Firstly their was at least 6 men out so how many dogs had they with them.Their was 7 hares killed so what dog or dogs killed the other 3 and being that this is ireland yer talking about ye might tell us how he managed to get 5 single handed races for a dog .I happened to go out for a run this morning seen a dog kill 2 out of 2 that hadent run since last march but no big deal i thought.As their was 6 lads out and wel say they took one dog each with them they must have got 30 races because the way the men i course with here in ireland do it is if a man gets a run he goes to the back of the quee until everyone else gets a run .Oh and when i was leaving the land at 11 o clock it was 19 degrees celsius and for any young lad thats reading this if i had a real good dog i would think very strongly about letting it go at a hare in that kind of heat

Edited by speedie

what time did they go at, were did they go, what did jm have for breakfast, how long was each race ? come on speedie just say fair play jm and stop lookin for somthin to slag the dog about

Yea see heres the problem ask a question and this is what happens .I dident ask any of those questions but i dont think i or anyone else will get any answers just name calling and these posts why? I was asked numerous questions on here and no name calling or running men down why can none of ye lads be a bit grown up and answer a straight question

• Like 1

what time did they go at, were did they go, what did jm have for breakfast, how long was each race ? come on speedie just say fair play jm and stop lookin for somthin to slag the dog about

Yea see heres the problem ask a question and this is what happens .I dident ask any of those questions but i dont think i or anyone else will get any answers just name calling and these posts why? I was asked numerous questions on here and no name calling or running men down why can none of ye lads be a bit grown up and answer a straight question

you seem to constantly slate this dog .but always wriggle your way out . you obviously have a major problem with this dog and his owner . jm did on this site call you out to match lucas .you have never responded direct to this challenge your only answer being its to early for you to start .but thats crap . jm then said after your refusal to match lucas .that he would not bother responding to your nonsense anymore , and he hasnt .i do know people in ireland that know you .and no they dont come on this site before you ask. they say your just trouble and all piss and wind .untill you got the dog or the balls to match lucas up on the ultimate coursing land i say you and your mates with theyre loads of user names .just for ten mins give your arse a chance . cos for some time now every time i tune into this site all i see is your bullshit about lucas .either match up or shut up and i suspect a lot of other people agree with me .im not answering this shit anymore either

you seem to constantly slate this dog .but always wriggle your way out . you obviously have a major problem with this dog and his owner . jm did on this site call you out to match lucas .you have never responded direct to this challenge your only answer being its to early for you to start .but thats crap . jm then said after your refusal to match lucas .that he would not bother responding to your nonsense anymore , and he hasnt .i do know people in ireland that know you .and no they dont come on this site before you ask. they say your just trouble and all piss and wind .untill you got the dog or the balls to match lucas up on the ultimate coursing land i say you and your mates with theyre loads of user names .just for ten mins give your arse a chance . cos for some time now every time i tune into this site all i see is your bullshit about lucas .either match up or shut up and i suspect a lot of other people agree with me .im not answering this shit anymore either

well said brookie

Edited by ian96

Another real mature statment dont think anyone suprised at that .Any answer to the questions i asked

Another real mature statment dont think anyone suprised at that .Any answer to the questions i asked

brookie will sort you speedie youse know f**k all.. hes right as well

Edited by ian96

well said brookie

all the groupies on here pal .all the real coursing men in this country are running dogs i bred .except for the couple i kept back for my self .you stay on the internet pal you wont go far wrong . after all outside of the internet youve done zilch

Doe's it realy matter who this dog has matched ? If it's the real deal; then lads in the know will use it at stud; and if this is all just an internet stunt to bull up a dog, one or two mugs will use it and breed shite, then it will disapear ! So why worry ? In a few years we will either be talking about his prodgeny or saying "what the hell happened to that whats its name dog" ????

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski

well said brookie

all the groupies on here pal .all the real coursing men in this country are running dogs i bred .except for the couple i kept back for my self .you stay on the internet pal you wont go far wrong . after all outside of the internet youve done zilch

2 sugars in me tea thank you brookie.. and a fig roll

Edited by ian96