Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

IF i had a dog that was A1 :toast: .I`d keep quiet about it and therefore avoid the shoite that goes with ,the aforementioned.

sure look at the fun youd be missing :D

fun?.Mixing with a bunch of macho-retards,Sounds great bro ,bring it on.

IF i had a dog that was A1 :toast: .I`d keep quiet about it and therefore avoid the shoite that goes with ,the aforementioned.

the only macho retards on here are the jealous c**ts that ask questions about lucas ask for pictures of lucas and when you give them answers or pictures they do nothing but slate the dog ,if you dont like the topic simple dont read it

• Like 1

the only macho retards on here are the jealous c**ts that ask questions about lucas ask for pictures of lucas and when you give them answers or pictures they do nothing but slate the dog ,if you dont like the topic simple dont read it

most of yous boys i bet who are blowing this dog up never seen him running

have seen the dog run he,l frighten ya the latest offer for this dog is 14 grand so come on lads think about it

have seen the dog run he,l frighten ya the latest offer for this dog is 14 grand so come on lads think about it

for an unproven dog should have took it

if it was my dog it would be sold :thumbs: he will have no luck

tell you what boys ived a greyhound deerhound bitch here and she will give lucas all he wants at 3r4 hares in the fens

Has she plenty of stay cause shel need it thats not offending your dog mate but iv seen lucas go

Fcksake lads it's now 14 grand. Are ye s riding jm? If it was my dog I wouldn't want it put on the Internet but that's just me if someone ends up taking the dog it ll be on the shoulders of you s boys for coming on here and spouting what this man was surpossed to have been offered

• Like 1

Fcksake lads it's now 14 grand. Are ye s riding jm? If it was my dog I wouldn't want it put on the Internet but that's just me if someone ends up taking the dog it ll be on the shoulders of you s boys for coming on here and spouting what this man was surpossed to have been offered

you can talk you do a right bit of spouting about the dog

• Like 1

its a publicity stunt by him and his agent£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

tell you what boys ived a greyhound deerhound bitch here and she will give lucas all he wants at 3r4 hares in the fens

Has she plenty of stay cause shel need it thats not offending your dog mate but iv seen lucas go

im not going to bum her up but she will get you 3r4 minute hunts with plenty action