Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

Lads just reading the posts wtf. If he s a good dog best of luck to him and jm. Hope he has a couple of matches then hopefully that will be the end of this shit. My uncle had the brother to the dog a while bk when it was young seen it run well but it got abit sick. bk had the brother he was surposed to have been a good dog aswell

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

Read this all this again this dog is shit the owner is this and that???

Ok for all you people putting the dog down (which l don't care about) do you all have match dogs??? And if you do what have the run and how much for???

Some people like speedie have want in to comp have any off you doing all the bull shits did the same???

Ok for all you people putting the dog down (which l don't care about) do you all have match dogs??? And if you do what have the run and how much for???

Some people like speedie have want in to comp have any off you doing all the bull shits did the same???

sorry icey :D

Not that mate never seen lucas run and don't care if l do or not but is the owner has put work in and get the results???

So why don't the people that are putting the dog down and there is few txt the man and ask him for run.

Am no match man hares or rabbits on the lamp but am running 2 people off here.Win lose or draw l shack a hand tell person best luck

Not that mate never seen lucas run and don't care if l do or not but is the owner has put work in and get the results???

So why don't the people that are putting the dog down and there is few txt the man and ask him for run.

Am no match man hares or rabbits on the lamp but am running 2 people off here.Win lose or draw l shack a hand tell person best luck

what about lazybollocks my stocker take him out for a run an leave him there

who is he not your bro???

no i dont no any of them other lazys my bro cant work the remote for the tv ffs

lol did you head out to day???

lol did you head out to day???

no f**k sake im painting in the house i should of left it for big e when he throws that pup down lol

becoming paranoid LB
Guest born to run1083

IF i had a dog that was A1 :toast: .I`d keep quiet about it and therefore avoid the shoite that goes with ,the aforementioned.

sure look at the fun youd be missing :D

fun?.Mixing with a bunch of macho-retards,Sounds great bro ,bring it on.

IF i had a dog that was A1 :toast: .I`d keep quiet about it and therefore avoid the shoite that goes with ,the aforementioned.

sure look at the fun youd be missing :D

fun?.Mixing with a bunch of macho-retards,Sounds great bro ,bring it on.

the only macho retards on here are the jealous c**ts that ask questions about lucas ask for pictures of lucas and when you give them answers or pictures they do nothing but slate the dog ,if you dont like the topic simple dont read it

that's a bit funny mate as firstly I ain't macho and secondly I'm far from retard. finally how is it jealousy I've asked genuine questions. I wanted to know what had he done to deserve all this chatter about him, many people have good dogs, a few have great dogs but you don't see everyone on here bigging them up to the roof tops or offering them to stud at 2 years old as I'm my view that's idiotic. so if you think I'm a jealous macho retard for wanting to have this debate then more fool you.

close this shit down the dog is a good dog or would not have not have mated all this bitchs not every body matches there dog johns in it for the hunting and not the money and he is intitle to charge wat he wants i payed more for the serves of huck than he was asking for the lucas dog and in my eyes it was well worth it the dog does not need to b matched when he goes to eng there r people watching this dog run and he is doing the job if u cant tell a good dog by watching it how u ever going to END OF STORY TO BE CONTIENUED

• Like 2

close this shit down the dog is a good dog or would not have not have mated all this bitchs not every body matches there dog johns in it for the hunting and not the money and he is intitle to charge wat he wants i payed more for the serves of huck than he was asking for the lucas dog and in my eyes it was well worth it the dog does not need to b matched when he goes to eng there r people watching this dog run and he is doing the job if u cant tell a good dog by watching it how u ever going to END OF STORY TO BE CONTIENUED

end of story to be continued , typical talk from jms click :boogy: :boogy: :boogy::laugh:
Guest born to run1083

so where you from it's common practises to mate a 2 year old dog, I think not mate how ever good it is. but you are the Irish you ment to be backwards, end of story with out continuation, muppet

• Like 1