Lucas, who did he match ?

Guest born to run1083

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

who actually really gives a f**k about other men and their dogs, why dont you's all put more time into whats in your own back and not worry about other peoples. fs get a life

A lot off coursing men think to have a good one a dog must be matched.Think if dog is killing 3,4s on different land and is a good killer should be classed as good dog should it not????.Not ever one i

Infact stevey king will be over soon with his little black and tan bitch that's running very well killed 2 from 2 at weekend he sent me a pick I will put it up soon if you want a double match I will b

Posted Images

couldnt be arsed to read the full post. could someone explain in simple terms who this lucas guy is please?

Lucas dog form belfast that is suppose to be one best coursing dogs around at the moment both sides off the water

have you seen this dog run i doubt it to make that statement

the word suppose jumps out at me in what l wrote has l have said he SUPPOSE TO BE and no have not seen the dog have you since your the biggest crabber on here.

And lads brown nose far from dont really care about this dog just hate crabbers that put down dog that they have not seen run.

What gives him the right to run the winner icey? The rest of the lads in the comp have 4 match s to go through let him enter and run like any of the other men. What makes him special? He talked enuf about matching lads that came on here and voiced there opinion this is the comp to shut all the people up on here but guess what he s declined lol imagine how his stud fee would drop if he was beat by one of these lesser dogs in Ireland

WHO SAID HE AS THE RIGHT NOT ME???What am saying the man as came on and said why he wont be running in it and that he run the winning if the winner wants simple as that,

WOULD SAY THE ENGLISH COMP WOULD BE HARDER COMP THEN THE IRISH ONE WOULD IT NOT WITH BETTER DOGS AND BETTER GROUND????

What gives him the right to run the winner icey? The rest of the lads in the comp have 4 match s to go through let him enter and run like any of the other men. What makes him special? He talked enuf about matching lads that came on here and voiced there opinion this is the comp to shut all the people up on here but guess what he s declined lol imagine how his stud fee would drop if he was beat by one of these lesser dogs in Ireland

WHO SAID HE AS THE RIGHT NOT ME???What am saying the man as came on and said why he wont be running in it and that he run the winning if the winner wants simple as that,

WOULD SAY THE ENGLISH COMP WOULD BE HARDER COMP THEN THE IRISH ONE WOULD IT NOT WITH BETTER DOGS AND BETTER GROUND????

Icey you do come out with some shit how would it be harder in the english comp and why would they have better dogs ?IMHO it will take a better alround dog to win the irish comp for these reasons.The dog is going to have to have speed number one because hes not going to have a fen infront of him to get the hare stoped..Hes going to have to be able to jump if theirs wire or a gate he may have to deal with a hedge or rushes so hel need eye sight and hel need to have a good mouth because the quicker he gets the job done the less chance of him loosing the hare..Now icey look at youtube again in the english comp they will get tight to the hare in the middle of a fen so the only think that hel need is to be able to out run the hare the other qualitys i mention are optional they are a help but not essential

speedie go out for a run or something do yourself a favour bud.

season not started yet i like to wait till their able to run

its the 1st of october speedie everyone else has seemed too have started so when will you start when your computer blows up.

speedie go out for a run or something do yourself a favour bud.

season not started yet i like to wait till their able to run

its the 1st of october speedie everyone else has seemed too have started so when will you start when your computer blows up.

il start tomorrow and not looking forward to it believe it or not and before yea ask why.Almost every thing that gets up will be killed with any second season dog so hopefully wont do to much damage

Icey you do come out with some shit how would it be harder in the english comp and why would they have better dogs ?IMHO it will take a better alround dog to win the irish comp for these reasons.The dog is going to have to have speed number one because hes not going to have a fen infront of him to get the hare stoped..Hes going to have to be able to jump if theirs wire or a gate he may have to deal with a hedge or rushes so hel need eye sight and hel need to have a good mouth because the quicker he gets the job done the less chance of him loosing the hare..Now icey look at youtube again in the english comp they will get tight to the hare in the middle of a fen so the only think that hel need is to be able to out run the hare the other qualitys i mention are optional they are a help but not essential

When you brought the "assassin" to Nocton the hare stopped him :yes: If that is your idea of a decent dog Owen :hmm:

Imagine how his stud fee would go up if he beat the winner :boogy:

When you brought the "assassin" to Nocton the hare stopped him :yes: If that is your idea of a decent dog Owen :hmm:

Never new owen was so well known Now davey you tell us something you know or seen and wel have a match a little bit of a brain match up see how yea get on .For starters do yea not think all this assassin stuff is not delt with already if not go ahead.But as i asked already show us one of yours so we know what we have to aim for