another new permission

having a cousin as a wagon driver has its perk's he's just been on the phone tell me about a new permission its only a small plot in north yorkshire but the place as a serious bunny problem were gonna take a look this weekend its about just over an hour drive but well worth it and the 2nd bit of good news adi's finished my hw100 so hopefully ill have that back just in time as well .... :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

atb gary

lol adi's had it over a month now but its had a complete strip and rebuild new trig mechanism new cylinder so its also lost about 2lb in weight like i said to adi keep for as long as it takes looking forward to getting it back another perk of wor Darryls wagon driving ..he's in Swindon atm so hopefully he'll be picking it up later today :boogy: :boogy:

atb gary

Edited by festa

The place itself is riddled with rabbits, so much so they have a warrens everywhere including right down the side of his house and they aren't people shy as when walking around you can easily get within 20yds and that's in daylight!

There are a few with mixy that will be the first to go but we'll have to see what happens on Friday night

Darryl