aa s200 pellet droping

hi karl

i have a mk1 S200 and fill mine up to 200bar after 40 pellets it becomes very inconsistant if i was you id fill it to 200bar and see what happens mate if at 200 bar your S200 is still inconsistant then you probably have another issue with it

atb gary

i just bought a second hand S200, the guy i bought it from said to fill to 180 -200 bar ,have been testing it with a crono and at 200 bar its down a ft/lb from the sweet spot at 160 bar , i now fill to 170 and get around 35-40 consistant shot before it drops off rapidly , but 35 shot for a hunting trip i feel is plenty.

Hi Karl.

Have you thought about getting the rifle tuned and regulated?

Might be worth a chat with XTX ( Darrin ) 07738519252 will cost about £120 + post, but dont quote me on that.

You wont believe the difference it can make to a rifle......just a thought for you.

Bill.

That's a good idea.... It doesn't need a reg on but send it to XTX and say hello inmy name..... It maybe will do something about the price...

I have seen him two weeks ago on the midland game fair and he knows me...

Grtz

Stefaan

Hi Karl.

Have you thought about getting the rifle tuned and regulated?

Might be worth a chat with XTX ( Darrin ) 07738519252 will cost about £120 + post, but dont quote me on that.

You wont believe the difference it can make to a rifle......just a thought for you.

Bill.

That's a good idea.... It doesn't need a reg on but send it to XTX and say hello inmy name..... It maybe will do something about the price...

I have seen him two weeks ago on the midland game fair and he knows me...

Grtz

Stefaan

Hi Stefan.

Had the reg fitted to mine and it is a worthwhile excersize, I would reccomend it to anyone.

ATB.

Bill.

does he reg s410's as well bill and how much are they to do roughly? quite fancied getting one reged of ben taylor but they were a bit costly at the time when he first started doing them.

Hi UV.

Yes he does mate, Give him a bell buddy and have a chat, nothing to loose, all to gain :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

does he reg s410's as well bill and how much are they to do roughly? quite fancied getting one reged of ben taylor but they were a bit costly at the time when he first started doing them.

Hi UV.

Yes he does mate, Give him a bell buddy and have a chat, nothing to loose, all to gain :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

I also can do it but because you all live outside Belgium it's a bit difficult (shipment etc...)

It's a lot cheaper overhere but because of all the extra sendingcosts it's to expensive...

I realy recommend XTX ... He is verry good and know his bussines....

Grtz

Stefaan