jm tramp bitch sykes

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

icey your a dickhead this is an open forum of all religions and races it s about hunting

its owens breeding were asking about if your bored try the ferret section

a dog doesnt have to be matched to be a good dog jamie theres lads out there who keep themselves to themselves

Posted Images

I didn't say kayal was an arse licker I said he s a pipe cleaner

if you have first hand experience of that scene and know the script thats your buisness,but he and his dogs do the miles :icon_eek:

I'm only saying what his boyfriend was saying that wouldn't be you by any chance? With a name like bendover

good one :laugh: but i will leave you to the auld dirt box scene,your the woooooooo man for that game :icon_redface: still ,,kayal puts the game in front of his hounds..do you huntress :hmm:

if you have first hand experience of that scene and know the script thats your buisness,but he and his dogs do the miles :icon_eek:

I'm only saying what his boyfriend was saying that wouldn't be you by any chance? With a name like bendover

good one :laugh: but i will leave you to the auld dirt box scene,your the woooooooo man for that game :icon_redface: still ,,kayal puts the game in front of his hounds..do you huntress :hmm:

ther all keyboard hunters ur wastin ur time lol wile jm is out running ther on here biching :laugh:

ther all keyboard hunters ur wastin ur time lol wile jm is out running ther on here biching :laugh:

good and honset post

how many matches did they have between them

these dogs mate have won the n ireland competion on numerous ocassions

that means FCUK all coz ye monkeys course down south

are you still neglecting your dogs

ya mate i sell pups with parrot mouth money back guarantee to bad my black and tan bitch kitt had to be sectioned for her 1 pup off buddy i had to give back all the deposits looks like my new film is out the window

listen for a start it wasnt buddy that mated the bitch and for second why are you letting on to be someone eles if you got stung get over it everyone gets stung some time in ther life, if the person was to come knocking on your door who your letting on to be and thers a good chance of it happing you be down sucking his cock begging dont hit me im only a drunk,roll up roll up see the half starved dogs jump through the eye of a needle....

shotgun monkey why dont you come down with fatboy it was jack that mated the bitch and died after,dont be a computer hero,if all ye clowns were dedicated to coursing like jm and not on here talkin shite people wud have more time for ye northern clowns,at least jm is over there with his dogs not like the rest of ye clowns sittin behind a computer spouttin bollix

listen for your spastic information iv hunted wif JM for 20+ yrs both sides of the pond ran the final of the northern comp with him drink with him and do as much hunting as him maybe i dont go to eng as much as him but i get over every year,how many times do you go to eng none,and you said you saw his bitch run before your a lieing c**t,,and the other fella who was over with JM hunts with me i can throw a stone and hit his house.....

Did the bitch run well speedy?

:thumbs:

speedie im gona be honest with ya im not on this to crab or bitch about other mens dogs, but i was speaking to jm on the phone and i ask him how that we dog from sligo went, his answer was tommy the we dog struggeld but the ground was hard and the dog is not fit as it hasint been out, but hes gona give it a chance, not rule it out!! :thumbs:

ring jm now he will tell you about our coursing together,jesus its true what pearse said bout you so,is that other fella called duffer??i met him aswell,you dont know me brain dead how do you know how many times ive been to england,if you want i can post your address maybe the psni wil come and arrest you for your death threats to me,any reply to my pm?????????????????????????

pelliot when your having pms of these muppets threatening you wuth the ira etc you should copy them over on to this thread of bull shit and let the mods see them they can ban these idiots of here then

ring jm now he will tell you about our coursing together,jesus its true what pearse said bout you so,is that other fella called duffer??i met him aswell,you dont know me brain dead how do you know how many times ive been to england,if you want i can post your address maybe the psni wil come and arrest you for your death threats to me,any reply to my pm?????????????????????????

its time you mods had a look at this shotgun willy and speedie etc and banned these idiots of this site

its time you mods had a look at this shotgun willy and speedie etc and banned these idiots of this site

So why dose a person get banned of here for threatening people or for having a diffrent point of veiw or just so as not to upset yourself .BECAUSE I HAVENT THREATENED ANYONE ONLY BEEN THREATENED SO IM SURE THESE PEOPLE WILL LOOK INTO THIS AND SEE WHOS THE GUILTY PARTIES :icon_eek:

well speedie i think your wasting your time and after the comment from tommy c these people are beyond the truth but if the bitch pulls up injured im sure you will be the first to no

feck me i thought that was a fair comment lazy :hmm:

it is tommy a fare comment and you believe it because thats what you have been told. The truth will come out if thomas ever comes back on with a few clips