jm tramp bitch sykes

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

icey your a dickhead this is an open forum of all religions and races it s about hunting

its owens breeding were asking about if your bored try the ferret section

a dog doesnt have to be matched to be a good dog jamie theres lads out there who keep themselves to themselves

Posted Images

Hit the nail on the head Jamie see the situation is if jm match his dog and it gets beat over there that's his great Lucas beat and his 500 pound service he s not in it for the sport he s in it for the money and the FAME

Dont know about that jm looks after his dogs and is well into his coursing but do think he has to match him at some stage if he so good and l had him l know l would.

Tommy only shit you smell its because is coming out right under your nose lol any how we should all have a puppy comp for bit off crack

do any of you actually know j,m personaly? have you seen the way he looks after his dogs? have you seen his dogs run? the guy is 100% not into dogs for money he loves his courseing and has done for as long as i know him and thats over 20 years, and icey you dont match pups ya header ya, i would run pups for a bit of sport and a bit of crack!!

Tommy hes not the only one gives it 100% few other lads in ireland do aswell.Yel see that come christmas thumbs.gif

i know that there are plenty good doggy men in ireland speedie but everyone keeps goin on about j,m hes no fecking differant from me or you or any other courseing man in ireland or anywere else for that matter thumbs.gif

Thats because people keep starting topics about him and his dogs???/

ffs you keep trying to match his dogs with everyone blink.png

No mate was asked by someone to past on a number for match come winter.We see how many matches he takes with the super lucas

couldnot ask his self then

Hit the nail on the head Jamie see the situation is if jm match his dog and it gets beat over there that's his great Lucas beat and his 500 pound service he s not in it for the sport he s in it for the money and the FAME

Dont know about that jm looks after his dogs and is well into his coursing but do think he has to match him at some stage if he so good and l had him l know l would.

Tommy only shit you smell its because is coming out right under your nose lol any how we should all have a puppy comp for bit off crack

do any of you actually know j,m personaly? have you seen the way he looks after his dogs? have you seen his dogs run? the guy is 100% not into dogs for money he loves his courseing and has done for as long as i know him and thats over 20 years, and icey you dont match pups ya header ya, i would run pups for a bit of sport and a bit of crack!!

Tommy hes not the only one gives it 100% few other lads in ireland do aswell.Yel see that come christmas :thumbs:

i know that there are plenty good doggy men in ireland speedie but everyone keeps goin on about j,m hes no fecking differant from me or you or any other courseing man in ireland or anywere else for that matter :thumbs:

ffs you keep trying to match his dogs with everyone :blink:

No mate was asked by someone to past on a number for match come winter.We see how many matches he takes with the super lucas

:thumbs:

coursing used to be a sport but when you start bringing money into it thats a problemn and then somebody hits it lucky with a good line and every body else is dickheads its not on
  • Like 1

Tommy hes not the only one gives it 100% few other lads in ireland do aswell.Yel see that come christmas thumbs.gif

i know that there are plenty good doggy men in ireland speedie but everyone keeps goin on about j,m hes no fecking differant from me or you or any other courseing man in ireland or anywere else for that matter thumbs.gif

unless jm bred its f*****g shite and everybody else is dickheads and i dont give two fucks whether he reads this or not im only saying what everybodys thinking

yous smoking f*****g peece pipe is ya .ya divvy bastad

unless jm bred its f*****g shite and everybody else is dickheads and i dont give two fucks whether he reads this or not im only saying what everybodys thinking

yous smoking f*****g peece pipe is ya .ya divvy bastad

what to f**k you talking about spit it out dont hide behind the keyboarr

Tommy hes not the only one gives it 100% few other lads in ireland do aswell.Yel see that come christmas :thumbs:

i know that there are plenty good doggy men in ireland speedie but everyone keeps goin on about j,m hes no fecking differant from me or you or any other courseing man in ireland or anywere else for that matter :thumbs:

ffs you keep trying to match his dogs with everyone :blink:

:thumbs:

coursing used to be a sport but when you start bringing money into it thats a problemn and then somebody hits it lucky with a good line and every body else is dickheads its not on

blue i think your right money is a big no in dogs for us but we would'nt give just anyone a service and if i did it would be because i wanted a good pup

Stick you to the show section with your mate riddler 21 and your ginger girlfriend can't rem her account name lol

don't really give a sh.t what you say but most lurchers can catch a hare this time of year and for the ginger mutt your on about you can have her