Bann - Valley Lurcher, Whippet, & Terrier Show & Racing

DONT FORGET THIS GREAT SHOW TO MORROW SATURDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 11.

BANN-VALLEY Lurcher,Whippet & Terrier Show & Racing at Ian Greers Farm,Townhill Road Portglenone. BT44 8AW. Saturday 24th September 2011. The First Qualifying Round for the 32 Counties Championship 2012 will be held at this show.(Contact No:07759964261

Code for your Sat-Nav BT44 8AW

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sound sparky but people on this site just learn to agree to disagree because i really enjoy the shows all over the country but anyone that has not been to one wouldn't bother after reading some of the

Just want to say thanks and well done to nigel, ian and crew for todays show..was brilliant wee day n racing was first class.was some good tight runs.and well done to all those who took part...023" wi

well done eddie and cody

Just want to say thanks and well done to nigel, ian and crew for todays show..was brilliant wee day n racing was first class.was some good tight runs.and well done to all those who took part...023" winner janet young with suckie..u23" kirsty harpur with tina and whippet winner eddie mckinstry with cody..overall winner was also eddie with cody :D

• Like 1
Guest Leanne23

well done mum and ian in winning the over 23 racing :toast: and kirsty taking the under 23 :toast: and eddie in winning the whippets and over all raceing :toast: :toast: all well deserved winners. a very relexed day for us and good company ..... well done nigel and ian a very good day racing and showing...... and i cant leave myself out as i won working whippet dog then going on to win best whippet well done to my wee man prince :toast: :toast: :thumbs:

leanne

Well now I no what shows are like first one over us ,not the right footwear lol ,Well done guys in runing your first show with such great sucess. All ready looking forward to your next show really enjoyed the day got few tips thanks all for your help.Such friendly helpfull people

not like what I was told it would be like lol.

Well now I no what shows are like first one over us ,not the right footwear lol ,Well done guys in runing your first show with such great sucess. All ready looking forward to your next show really enjoyed the day got few tips thanks all for your help.Such friendly helpfull people

not like what I was told it would be like lol.

:hmm:

well done mum and ian in winning the over 23 racing :toast: and kirsty taking the under 23 :toast: and eddie in winning the whippets and over all raceing :toast: :toast: all well deserved winners. a very relexed day for us and good company ..... well done nigel and ian a very good day racing and showing...... and i cant leave myself out as i won working whippet dog then going on to win best whippet well done to my wee man prince :toast: :toast: :thumbs:

leanne

Well done Leanne nice meeting up with you and your partner, and family thanks for the babywipes next time I will wear boots lol

very well run show today i hav to say. Nigel and co done themselves proud from start to finish. Congratulations to all the show winners, i had to leave early so did not see the racing results. Judges done a good job. and how enjoyable it was to be at a show with decent good folk there......... well done to all will be back for sure next year