Bann - Valley Lurcher, Whippet, & Terrier Show & Racing

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sound sparky but people on this site just learn to agree to disagree because i really enjoy the shows all over the country but anyone that has not been to one wouldn't bother after reading some of the

Just want to say thanks and well done to nigel, ian and crew for todays show..was brilliant wee day n racing was first class.was some good tight runs.and well done to all those who took part...023" wi

well done eddie and cody

i dont really give a f**k who you are or [bANNED TEXT] you think about other peoples dogs but why cant people just enjoy the shows for what they are a bit off fun and if you dont want to work your dog dont work it who cares and whos busniess is it your feeding a dog no matter

sound sparky but people on this site just learn to agree to disagree because i really enjoy the shows all over the country but anyone that has not been to one wouldn't bother after reading some of the shit that gets written on this site and you can meet some very nice people and sometimes learn a bit by going to shows IMHO i think they are a great way to show that we are not all just blood trusty animals that love killing stuff but we spend a lot of time and money investing in our choosing hobby

• Like 2

sound sparky but people on this site just learn to agree to disagree because i really enjoy the shows all over the country but anyone that has not been to one wouldn't bother after reading some of the shit that gets written on this site and you can meet some very nice people and sometimes learn a bit by going to shows IMHO i think they are a great way to show that we are not all just blood trusty animals that love killing stuff but we spend a lot of time and money investing in our choosing hobby

well said lurcher 330 atb danny

Well put lurcher 330, my thoughts exactly.

Don't know what the big deal is if someone works their dog or not it is completely up to themselves is their a rule somewhere that says to go to a game-fair you have to work your dogs ?The only problem I see is a dog that is not working being showed in the working class. If every dog at the shows were working there would be very little leaft in the field The few that show and race and don't hunt ,the more game that is leaft in the field For the folk that do work their dogs . Happy Hunting

• Like 1