Thank You to Moley Mike and Mary (Yes! There IS two of them!)

Just want to make an open thank-you to Secretagent Moley Mike and his lovely sidekick Mary for a really nice couple of hours meeting over lunch and a visit to Redbeck shooting supplies at Wakefield.

Lovely to meet you both and thanks for feeding me before my gig at Yorkshire Television this afternoon/evening. Next time, make it on my day off and I'll take you out onto my shooting ground. I know Andy is dying to meet you both too.

Hope the new HW95 you bought works out for you Mary. If it doesn't, let me have first dibs on it! :thumbs::victory:

Thanks again folks. It was very kind of you both.

Simon

Simon it was a pleasure to meet you finally and put a face to the name. We did have a very pleasant time at The Featherstone Hotel (I keep dropping the name as it is superb value I think)! Simon was able to help Mary get the gun that really suited her, next job is to get scope and mounts! I am afraid the 95 is here to stay though, so no dibs for anybody on it, it is just what Mary needs.

I think every shooter should have a springer just to keep the gun handling skills up, Mary needed one light weight, full powered and ambidextrous! That is the 95 from muzzle end to butt pad! Just suited her down to the ground, it was between that and the 99, Mary thought the 95 was better suited to her and Simon confirmed it! Also very good value from Redbeck as well, £265 for this gun, where most places are around the £280-300 mark! So once again Redbeck triumphs with another gun sale to us!

Next time we will plan it better, lunch at the Featherstone again?

Thanks Simon, for all your help and advice regarding my choice of a springer, looking forward to taking it to the range tomorrow for a little play, I'll let you know how I get on.

It's always nice to put a face to the name, it was a pleasure to meet you and buy you lunch. hope the session went well.

See you soon.

• Like 1

A genuine pleasure to meet you both too and thanks for your hospitality again. Let me know when you'll be up again at the Featherstone. Always up for tasty tuck in good company!

If the weather is kindly, we'll sort out some shooting for you. Andy is keen to meet you both too!

All the best.

Simon.