this is to you teal, zapp,nickbeardo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is for you TEAL, ZAPP AND NICKBEARDO. :feck:   AT PIGEON WATCH.

Anyone want to buy a PW badge? Very little use lol.

i guess that just leaves me to be banned now then

THIS IS THE REASON I WAS BANNED FROM PIGEON WATCH

i posted this photo in the playpen forum on pigeon watch and said, what is the point in this, taking this photo when you cant see their faces . a pigeon watch member called INSHALLAHS reported me for being rascist and he also sent me a pm and was being realy over the top with insults and about me posting this photo. i replied to him that i thought if that made him go so mental over a photo he should not have a shotgun cert and that i would tell his feo he was not a fit person to hold a sgc, after this i recieved an email from the pw admin stating that i was banned for 28 days for threatening and bullying a member of pigeon watch, i tried to tell my side of the story but pw admin would not even reply to my emails they just believed INSHALLAHS well this i thought was not right so i joined the hunting life and posted THIS IS TO YOU TEAL, ZAPP,NICKBEARDO after i had posted this i recieved an email from pigeon watch admin saying that due to the insults posted on this fourm about pw that i was now banned permanent so now you all know the truth.

best regards joe BLACK-GUN

after all the comments from pigeon watch members that i must have done something realy bad to get banned, i just had to post this reason why. if i could get this on the pigeon watch forums and let the pw members know the truth i think they would be angry at the pw admin staff and the mods for not replying to any of my emails and only taking the word of pigeon watch member. INSHALLAHS.who had me banned. regards joe.

hmm i find it somewhat unfair i cant see anything racist about it!!, if this is why you wer banned?? i cant see any harm in posting your days out on a pigeon site either, i have posted many of my bags on there and never had a problem!! such a shame you wer banned joe, and you duncan!!

Edited by semiautolee
  • Like 1

THIS IS THE REASON I WAS BANNED FROM PIGEON WATCH

i posted this photo in the playpen forum on pigeon watch and said, what is the point in this, taking this photo when you cant see their faces . a pigeon watch member called INSHALLAHS reported me for being rascist and he also sent me a pm and was being realy over the top with insults and about me posting this photo. i replied to him that i thought if that made him go so mental over a photo he should not have a shotgun cert and that i would tell his feo he was not a fit person to hold a sgc, after this i recieved an email from the pw admin stating that i was banned for 28 days for threatening and bullying a member of pigeon watch, i tried to tell my side of the story but pw admin would not even reply to my emails they just believed INSHALLAHS well this i thought was not right so i joined the hunting life and posted THIS IS TO YOU TEAL, ZAPP,NICKBEARDO after i had posted this i recieved an email from pigeon watch admin saying that due to the insults posted on this fourm about pw that i was now banned permanent so now you all know the truth.

best regards joe BLACK-GUN

i think the pigeon watch member ( INSHALLAHS ) is one of them in the photo but i cant tell what one. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

can anyone pick him out :hmm:

I have read the threads on here and on PW and now you have illustrated the cause of the ban I am very surprised.

That is not racist (for a start you cannot see what race they are!) at all and anyone who took offence at it needs to grow up, especially the PW member who was threatening as a result - how can he hold SGC or FAC if he is going to kick off about that picture, worrying that it doesn't take much and he has access to firearms.

Anthony

Ps. That inshallah bloke wouldn't like this then either...

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blpricelessflagburner.htm

Edited by oscarsdad
  • Like 1

I have read the threads on here and on PW and now you have illustrated the cause of the ban I am very surprised.

That is not racist (for a start you cannot see what race they are!) at all and anyone who took offence at it needs to grow up, especially the PW member who was threatening as a result - how can he hold SGC or FAC if he is going to kick off about that picture, worrying that it doesn't take much and he has access to firearms.

Anthony

http://politicalhumo...sflagburner.htm

the worrying thing he is a white guy who has changed his religon to muslim, and his mates are pigeon watch mods. atb joe :hmm:

Anthony

the worrying thing he is a white guy who has changed his religon to muslim, and his mates are pigeon watch mods. atb joe :hmm:

I always find it worrying when that happens - he is a 'mature student' as well.

Well I just looked, out of 153 posts of his, I can't find any relating to shooting, mostly off topic stuff or sarcastic comments on other threads and a few moaning about racism on there in a thread about muhammad.

Anthony

• Like 1

Anthony

Well I just looked, out of 153 posts of his, I can't find any relating to shooting, mostly off topic stuff or sarcastic comments on other threads and a few moaning about racism on there in a thread about muhammad.

Anthony

dont be fooled by his photo he is not the old person in the avator, must be his dad. :thumbs:

Anthony

Anthony

the name INSHALLAH translated means IF ALLAH WILLS which is pretty scary when he has a gun and a shot gun cert.

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Itresting reading I was off course not banned for shooting pigeons but yes indeed I had strong views on others incomes and then complained about my quotes for topping some conifers at a grand.

I also strong views on a subject where a member claimed he fiddle screwfix by siging a false name on delivery notes and then claimed he never received the delivery.

He then had the power of a MOD to revert his posts without trace which caused a huge blowup.

ME hint hint ended up with bit of a name for winding the situ up but was only seeking balance and fairness for all members not the choosen few gold balls members.

The way foward for us banned members is to use this forum to get a strong pigeon shooting section with friendly banter with good posts updates of our pigeon shooting etc.

This will cause membes to swap over and the end of PW will come though it own fault of poor moderation of subjects.

All the very best Cookie

Anthony

Anthony

i middle aged hormonal school leaver with a keen intrest in middle east politics,3rd degree epilepsie and just got a job monitoring the reactors at sellafield........nothing to worry about (joke!!)

• 1 month later...