what bulb ???

Had this conversation a few times with mates...all depends where and what your lamping.

100w great for big fields..but too much for little spots where your lamping close to the game and cover etc etc.

Then there's the question of the conditions you lamp in ?

The 30W is perfect for Trigger when he,s out on the bunnies..But its pitch black where he goes out..It text book darkness for him..you cant see your feet when your walking some nights..

On some of the places I go out in my area its like daylight at night even on a good night...Its hard to explain,but when you live near the big towns and cities they give off a glow that light up the skies for miles..So even when your out on a good night you still need a brighter bulb to see the bunnies..some of the fields i have permission on are next to roads with street lights lighting up the fields..So i use the 100w bulb for them fields.

But when i get off the beaten track and out of town its the 30w bulb for the rabbits..that way your not lighting up the whole field and half the next ...lol.