first X

had first crosses collie type saw beddie type up to date the first cross saluk was the best allrounder collie second my mates beddie came third but maybe his fault, in the allround stakes ,going go ut with a few besie croses this season as dougal of here has a few be good to see

good topic this ,greyhound his not necesary the beall in the make up of a good all round type for edible game ,deerhound blood saluki also have lots more to offer than greyhound .hardiness good strong foot the ability have a good head for running the game time and time again over many sessions a season .modern greyhounds invarably add those weaknesses we all dislike in a lurcher week foot amongst many no running brain of live game the negatives far out way the positives.atb bunnys.

The ones iv see where abit cloody and lacked pace for my sort of work, But were near enough (Iam not talking about longdog firstx's here ), Seen a first x collie never seen a better dog round nets ect and was a decent lamping dog on rabbits but like lacked a bit of pace for what id say is alround work

The ones iv see where abit cloody and lacked pace for my sort of work, But were near enough (Iam not talking about longdog firstx's here ), Seen a first x collie never seen a better dog round nets ect and was a decent lamping dog on rabbits but like lacked a bit of pace for what id say is alround work

my dh x gh has alott of pace too mutch in some cases he is just out and out speed at time