Meindl Dovre Extreme or Le Chameaux Mouflon Plus??

• 3 weeks later...

ive just bought meself the

Meindl Dovre Extreme

and cant say how happy iam with them ive always wore meindl but these are sumthk else the ankle support is excellent

They are an excellent pair mate, I have had a pair for over 12 years, they aren't waterproof anymore, the black band between the sole and the leather is coming off, but the leather itslef is still perfect, very worn but perfect, and the fit is second to none. You'll be pleased you bought them, not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for with that sort of item.

B

ive just bought meself the

Meindl Dovre Extreme

and cant say how happy iam with them ive always wore meindl but these are sumthk else the ankle support is excellent

They are an excellent pair mate, I have had a pair for over 12 years, they aren't waterproof anymore, the black band between the sole and the leather is coming off, but the leather itslef is still perfect, very worn but perfect, and the fit is second to none. You'll be pleased you bought them, not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for with that sort of item.

B

jst tested them out mate while hunting me spar and your right the fit is second to none am really pleased with them and me spar jst made her second kill of the year so all was good

atb