thanks to sighthound123 for the run out

Sh123 invited me for a run on some of his permission, the forecast was decent..anyways got to his house and the weather was poor the moon was out and there was no wind... the weatherman fecked that up :chair: we lamped for a hour or so and called it a night as the weather was crap so were going to get a good shift on there next week as there is defo plenty to run.

Im grateful for the runout and will defo repay the favour with a run on my land.. :good:

there is 10 rabbits on the pic but as i was leaving i bagged another to make it 11 haha

dogs002-2-1.jpg

it will be a good night next week when the moons down, why educate rabbits on a poor night.. he doesn't live that far away from me so it wasn't a problem.. :thumbs:

plus we didn't run the lads dog has its a pup and he was just wanting it to learn the ropes

Edited by frankel

Sh123 invited me for a run on some of his permission, the forecast was decent..anyways got to his house and the weather was poor the moon was out and there was no wind... the weatherman fecked that up :chair: we lamped for a hour or so and called it a night as the weather was crap so were going to get a good shift on there next week as there is defo plenty to run.

Im grateful for the runout and will defo repay the favour with a run on my land.. :good:

there is 10 rabbits on the pic but as i was leaving i bagged another to make it 11 haha

dogs002-2-1.jpg

well done lads two nice dogs ye s have there

Cheers for coming, good to get the pup going :thumbs:, will definitely get double them figures on a good night and if we cover all the ground ;).

we would have had double that last night if it wasnt for them fecking bullocks... we will defo get plenty next time matey and probably a few other things aswell :victory:

Cheers for coming, good to get the pup going :thumbs:, will definitely get double them figures on a good night and if we cover all the ground ;).

we would have had double that last night if it wasnt for them fecking bullocks... we will defo get plenty next time matey and probably a few other things aswell :victory:

Aye they were a bit of a nightmare, must of scattered a fair few rabbits