Stubby ferret cruelty

CUSHTY

after picking up a ferret from down south i had the misfortune to bump into a site moderator ''stubby'' after enjoying a pint in his local we went back to his house and he showed me what he does he does in the evening time, he lubricates with Vaseline holds them tightly in his fist and furiously masturbates using the ferret. in my opinion this is disgusting.

ferret100:

thr art of ferret masturbation has been a long tradition among ancient warriors of the 'slama polecat' tribe from the 1500's. the lower 1/3rd of the vertibrae is perfect for wanking as when it is gripped tightly it causes the upper 2/3rds to roll in a slight arch around the penis.....blah blah blah :laugh:

• Like 1

after picking up a ferret from down south i had the misfortune to bump into a site moderator ''stubby'' after enjoying a pint in his local we went back to his house and he showed me what he does he does in the evening time, he lubricates with Vaseline holds them tightly in his fist and furiously masturbates using the ferret. in my opinion this is disgusting.

I think somebody is a little bit jealous that they weren't the ferret......................... :yes: